• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homeless camps on public land will be felony in TN

If they cannot be productive members of society, maybe you can house them if you'd rather.
Or use one of the options I just told you. Schizophrenics can be dangerous, not just unproductive and they should be under treatment. If as bad as you say and unable to perform menial work, then they need to be locked up, under treatment.
This isn't 1930's America. We don't lock people up people because they have schizophrenia. There should however be readily available and easy assessable resources to treat and help them, but there is no money to be made in that solution. Sounds like North Korea is your utopia. Not a disenfranchised person on the streets. Anyone that isn't "productive" is scooped up and locked away, either prisons or labor camps.

No, I donated them all to the Paradoxical tin foil hat club...
I sent them all back because they had the name Chinaski written in crayon on them. How did you get thousands of them by the way? And to have the time to make pointy tops and glue forks on them apparently for better reception? You must have lots of time on your hands.

I sent them all back because they had the name Chinaski written in crayon on them. How did you get thousands of them by the way? And to have the time to make pointy tops and glue forks on them apparently for better reception? You must have lots of time on your hands.
Your batshit crazy blathering is more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.

Holy ****, dood...you make the stupidest arguments. This has literally **** all to do with race...yet there you are...a typical leftist insisting that every argument, every topic, every problem...you cant ****ing exist if you cant shriek "racist!!!"
Ummm.... you claimed it was illegals that were making up the homeless making it 4x worse.
I pointed out that the homeless were predominantly black..not hispanic..i.e. the illegals coming across the border.
So you are wrong. That's it.

The only one shrieking anything...well ..is you. Seriously..calm down. I never said anything about racism or anyone being a racist.

Sheesh.. right wing snowflakes..

We have zoning laws limiting what kind of housing can be built on land but no laws setting an upper limit on land ownership except for farming.

Technology and population alter economic possibilities. The economic power game is designed to produce desperate people.

Back
Top Bottom