• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Home Remedies for all ya vain gals

alphieb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

I thought about having eyelidplasty as my kids, stress, lack of sleep and of course age (32) is settling in and taking it's toll on my appearance. Girls, I have found a simple miracle for under the eyes. Ice packs every morning and evening. Trust me, you will look like a spring chick. Also, over the counter microderm abrasion used as ordered, works miracles. Pay $30.00 bucks as opposed to $600.00 at the "derm" and I promise there is no difference. One other thing, Stri vectin three time a day, results are astounding. Plenty of rest and water and the hell with plastic surgery. just some beauty tips ya beautiful gals. Tell me what ya think or any other tips.

alphieb said:

I thought about having eyelidplasty as my kids, stress, lack of sleep and of course age (32) is settling in and taking it's toll on my appearance. Girls, I have found a simple miracle for under the eyes. Ice packs every morning and evening. Trust me, you will look like a spring chick. Also, over the counter microderm abrasion used as ordered, works miracles. Pay $30.00 bucks as opposed to $600.00 at the "derm" and I promise there is no difference. One other thing, Stri vectin three time a day, results are astounding. Plenty of rest and water and the hell with plastic surgery. just some beauty tips ya beautiful gals. Tell me what ya think or any other tips.

bag.............

cnredd said:
bag.............

Hey, give me a break, I'm going through a divorce and I want to look so damn good that my husband eats his heart out. Weight is no issue genetically, but I see age setting in and I won't have it.....Shallow, right??????

alphieb said:
Hey, give me a break, I'm going through a divorce and I want to look so damn good that my husband eats his heart out. Weight is no issue genetically, but I see age setting in and I won't have it.....Shallow, right??????
I was being generic...It wasn't at you personally...

cnredd said:
I was being generic...It wasn't at you personally...

I knew what you were doing cnredd, I did not take it personal, I laughed, ummm, at myself. I'm sure I will catch ya in the morning as always......Gotta get my beauty rest....LOL.

Hmm...got any advice for stretch marks? :2razz:

Originally Posted by alphieb
For bags under the eyes, the best thing to use, is Preparation H. I'm not kidding. It works.

Stace said:
Hmm...got any advice for stretch marks? :2razz:
Stri Vectin was orginally made for stretch marks and then it was discovered to help fine lines too. It is $130.00 at GNC, but there is a money back guarantee. You have to apply it two or three times a day.

Back
Top Bottom