• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Home Depot worker wore 'America Was Never Great' cap

Then HD needs to make it a company policy.

If she was white do you think she would've gotten the same attention?

If she was white......Possibly!

Yep, company policy for sure. I had to work under "no political message" at work, most of my life.

Sorry she triggered you, bro. Come over and I'll give you a hug and a safe space.

It's ok, I like a good laugh each day and liberals or gays make it possible! :2razz:

I'm in the safest space possible, with my gun on my hip and God as my leader!

She has the right to free speech, too.

Not in the work place!

It's a borough.

Yeah...like Manhattan is a borough.

And it is part of New York City.

New York City consists of five boroughs, each of which is a separate county of New York State. The five boroughs – Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, and Staten Island – were consolidated into a single city in 1898.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City

Trump is claiming that America isn't great anymore. That's a slam against America.

Leftists made America less than great. Just ask BO.

If she was white......Possibly!

Yep, company policy for sure. I had to work under "no political message" at work, most of my life.

Not in the work place!

You pulled the race card before anyone else could respond to your thread. Is race a political talking point for you?

You pulled the race card before anyone else could respond to your thread. Is race a political talking point for you?

Right-wingers race bait a hundred times a day on this forum.

Typical Black, liberal New Yawker. And an idiot. She has it better here than anywhere in the world and does not respect or appreciate what she has!

You are the most threatened person I've ever seen here.

Typical angry white guy making broad brush - over generalizations. (see what I did there)

Back
Top Bottom