• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HOLY MOLY.... it is happening.

We'll see. Ghostbusters 2 wasn't that great, so...don't know how good Ghostbusters 3 will turn out.

We'll see.

We were promised a Ghostbusters 3 before, and instead we got that piece of **** that tried to pass itself off as a movie.

I was so sure this post had something to do with the SHAZAM flick.

We'll see.

We were promised a Ghostbusters 3 before, and instead we got that piece of **** that tried to pass itself off as a movie.

This has no connection to that pile of dung.

I'm not a fan of Jason Reitman's body of work. It's pretty much all strictly-by-the-numbers indie film, where everything happens at exactly the time it's supposed to happen, in the order it's supposed to happen, because it's the indie way. All the proper themes, all the ethereal indie rock songs played at just the right moment while characters stare wistfully into yonder, etc.

That said, his heart seems to be in the right place, and I'm sure he'll leverage his father, because he'd be silly not to.

But he's got a steep, steep hill to climb. Ghostbusters is one of the top 5 greatest movies from the greatest decade of movies, so he's gotta BRING IT.

(At least he's not doing something so self-defeating as trying to do a remake of a movie of that stature.)

Just like the Lone Ranger was a mega BAD idea that most movie fans saw a mile away...so is Ghost Busters 3.

A really bad idea.

1. the original cast (that is those still alive) are too old
Movies full of old people always bomb at the box office

2. Ghost busters 2 was a pale imitation of the fun filled original

3. The all female cast re-boot bombed

Leave this idea alone...its time came and went.

Back
Top Bottom