• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Holy Crap. Florida State/Georgia Tech Football. Tons of fans without masks. It's like Sturgis.

Why? Why is it always Florida? Are you guys watching? Hell, at least North Carolina had no fans and Notre Dame's fans wore masks. Florida St though? A bridge too far.

Florida State University Football Game Draws Criticism After Large Crowds, No Masks Photographed | News Break

In my opinion, the people who are offended by this should take up a job, hobby, or other useful activity to occupy their time. Then they will not worry so much about what other people are doing.

In my opinion, the people who are offended by this should take up a job, hobby, or other useful activity to occupy their time. Then they will not worry so much about what other people are doing.

But then how would they virtue signal and blame it on Trump?

you mean like how they have affected all of America and we now have almost 200,000 dead (tons of older Republicans and Vets) in 6 months?

Last edited:

When those 'other people' are running around potentially spreading a deadly disease, you bet people are going to worry. I wouldn't want some ignorant redneck breathing his disease onto me. You're welcome to it though.

Last edited:
you mean like how they have affect all of America and we now have almost 200,000 dead (tons of older Republicans and Vets) in 6 months?

Over a million Americans die in any given six month period.

When 'other people' are running around potentially spreading a deadly disease, you bet people are going to worry. I wouldn't want some ignorant redneck breathing his disease onto me. You're welcome to it though.

You're free to not associate with "rednecks".

Not worrying enough about what other people are doing is why more than 200,000 Americans are going to be dead from a pandemic before the end of the year.

When those 'other people' are running around potentially spreading a deadly disease, you bet people are going to worry. I wouldn't want some ignorant redneck breathing his disease onto me. You're welcome to it though.

they literally don't care if Republicans kill Republicans.

dude. that's some weird ****.

Not worrying enough about what other people are doing is why more than 200,000 Americans are going to be dead from a pandemic before the end of the year.

Millions of Americans die every year.

Over a million Americans die in any given six month period.

You're free to not associate with "rednecks".

so during a Pandemic you care not if Republicans (or anyone for that matter) cause the unneeded deaths of Republicans?

are you pro life?

Why? Why is it always Florida? Are you guys watching? Hell, at least North Carolina had no fans and Notre Dame's fans wore masks. Florida St though? A bridge too far.

Florida State University Football Game Draws Criticism After Large Crowds, No Masks Photographed | News Break

There is a reason why Florida has reached as of today 587 deaths per million while CA has reached 363 deaths per million

United States Coronavirus: 6,674,295 Cases and 198,117 Deaths - Worldometer

Last edited:

Yeah, caring about community health should be disregard.

Clue, it is the obligation of the citizen to care about this.

It's only the maggots who protest the responsible citizens of the country.

Same guy^ didn't say a word about lefties rioting in massive crowds during the curve peak. ****in A.

It was not during the curve peak. It was during the recession of the first wave and at a time when the reopening of the economy and anti-lockdown protests had also been present. In short, with or without the leftist protests, the increase in social activity would greately increase infections because many chose to go with half-hearted restrictions during the first wave and we were yet ready to reopen without a serious rise of infections.
Also, equating a football match to protests against government's authoritatianism is not convincing.

If NBA and NFL players don't have to wear face masks, why should anyone else?

It was not during the curve peak. It was during the recession of the first wave and at a time when the reopening of the economy and anti-lockdown protests had also been present. In short, with or without the leftist protests, the increase in social activity would greately increase infections because many chose to go with half-hearted restrictions during the first wave and we were yet ready to reopen without a serious rise of infections.
Also, equating a football match to protests against government's authoritatianism is not convincing.

Jesus^ These people are outraged at sturgis but go full bore nutter justifying their America attacking riots.

Cheap homemade face masks spread viruses and bacteria - and harm the wearer. To this day, there is not ONE study showing that home made face masks do anything to prevent the spread of any virus or disease. NONE.

But stupid people believe anything the propaganda ministries of the richest people on earth tell them. If they said cutting off one of your ears would protect you from covid-19, most people - particularly Democrats - would grab a kitchen knife and cut off an ear - raging at anyone who doesn't.

Jesus^ These people are outraged at sturgis but go full bore nutter justifying their America attacking riots.

You must (or would) have been among the same people who equated the civil right protests in the 60's to the violence and looting in demonstrations (whch did exist) and to the Black Panthers militaristic confrotation with the police at the time.

Last edited:
Are you happy that half a million extra deaths are projected by the end of 2020?

That what Democratic politicians have been pushing and praying for, doing everything possible to make it happen.

Same guy^ didn't say a word about lefties rioting in massive crowds during the curve peak. ****in A.

those riots were MASSIVELY wrong (from a pandemic perspective).

Back
Top Bottom