• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Holy cow

I think it was staged, but the kid can sing. He will unfortunately likely lose that voice as he ages.

Wow, if that was real .....wow.

And to think I thought this was going to be a video on the native bovines of India....

I don't think it's a fake. I also hope he keeps his voice. There's much more there than just his voice. He feels it, and that matters in the kind of music he was singing.

I don't think it's a fake. I also hope he keeps his voice. There's much more there than just his voice. He feels it, and that matters in the kind of music he was singing.

Of course it isn't fake. He'll lose THAT voice but he'll develop and get even better with age and experience. It's not like when his voice changes he'll suddenly forget how to sing.

I know I felt it. If you didn't ... you're dead inside.

He looks a lot younger than 15! If that's the case, he might keep his voice. What age do boys' voices start changing?

I think it was staged, but the kid can sing. He will unfortunately likely lose that voice as he ages.

Nah. He'll just drop it an octave or two. And he'll sound even better, older with a touch of grit.

You don't lose that kinda voice.

He looks a lot younger than 15! If that's the case, he might keep his voice. What age do boys' voices start changing?

Depends. I know guys who are still squeaking and cracking in their early 20's, and I knew boys who sounded like lumberjacks at 14.

Generally, though, it starts in the early teens, sounds kinda weird for a couple years, and then starts to sound settled in their late teens.

But boys hit puberty like a sack of bricks. So when a boy is even a little bit of a late bloomer, it seems way more dramatic than it does for girls. Give it a year. He'll be 6 feet tall. :lol:

The kid's got a passion for the music that one either has or doesn't. He has it!

Back
Top Bottom