• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Holocaust Denial and Minimization[W:123, 876]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your point?

And as to the video...

"Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth"

The Auschwitz gas chambers are documented, attested to, confessed to, and are historical fact.

And if the author can't even create the title without lying I suspect the rest of the film is the usual deniers lies, misrepresentations and logical fallacies.

what amazes me is that people believe this "gas chambers are a myth" crap.

They believe because they want to believe....

I'm all for being skeptical of the "official story," but this one: denying the gas chambers; is basically just being stupid.

In a second incident, the Army considered court-martialling several officers of the 157th Infantry Regiment under Lieutenant Colonel Felix L. Sparks after servicemen were accused of massacring German soldiers who were surrendering at the Dachau concentration camp in 1945. Some of the German troops were camp guards; the others were sick and wounded troops from a nearby hospital. The soldiers of the 45th Division who liberated the camp were outraged at the malnourishment and maltreatment of the 32,000 prisoners they liberated, some barely alive, and all victims of the Holocaust. After entering the camp, the soldiers found boxcars filled with dead bodies of prisoners who had succumbed to starvation or last-minute executions, and in rooms adjacent to gas chambers they found naked bodies piled from the floor to the ceiling.[60] The cremation ovens, which were still in operation when the soldiers arrived, contained bodies and skeletons as well. Some of the victims apparently had died only hours before the 45th Division entered the camp, while many others lay where they had died in states of decomposition that overwhelmed the soldiers' senses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

Re: Holocaust Denial and Minimization

I don't know how the deniers can still deny. To continue doing so puts a question to their mental fitness to process information.

Holocaust bookkeeper found guilty. Was he really just a ‘cog in the gears’?

The 94-year-old ‘accountant of Auschwitz’ was sentenced to four years in prison Wednesday.
July 15, 2015

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Glob...guilty.-Was-he-really-just-a-cog-in-the-gears

Is "minimizer" a new concept?

I'm still waiting for you to give a counter-rebuttal to my rebuttal.

(post #1111)
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...imization-w-123-876-a-112.html#post1064831484

Post #1111

The point is that you people were checkmated back at post #951. Here's a link to it.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...nimization-w-123-876-a-96.html#post1064737498

I kept trying to get you people to address my arguments and you lamely kept playing the same game you're playing now.

I spelled out what I wanted you to address very clearly in post #1014. Here's a link to it.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...imization-w-123-876-a-102.html#post1064754403

You people still don't want to deal with the fact that you were checkmated by my rebuttals to your arguments so you're playing games instead of giving counter-rebuttals.

All I can do is say "Checkmate". If you keep playing this silly avoidance game, I'll keep asking you to address those issues as long as I can post freely and you people will look perpetually silly.

Your "rebuttal" is non-existent.

Do you have a point?

As if murdering 3 million Jews was half as bad as murdering 6 million

They're not deniers. They're minimizers.

Do they claim that the Holocaust was not the attempted genocide of the Jews? If so, they are denying the version of history that is accepted by global academia and the population at large.

yes, a bit overboard.

Suggestion: In countries where lying about death camps is against the law.... Don't lie about death camps.

freedom of speech?

freedom of speech?

Freedom of Speech is not a guaranteed right petty much anywhere outside of the United States and even here it is under attack on a daily basis. That is the sort of thing all these CT nutters should be worried about rather than all this inside-job fantasy woo and bogus technical claims they spew.

...is not freedom to lie.

DONT fallacy

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED ANCIENT ALLIEN?
GUYS TALKING ABOUT ALLIEN .WRITE A BOOK.AND SELLING TO PEOPLE .
BUT THEY LIE
BUT THEY NEVER GO TO JAIL.BECAUSE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH
FREEDOM OF SPEECH: YOU ARE FREE FOR SPEECH BUT ONLY WHAT GOVERMENT BELIEVE ?

HOLOCAST IS REAL.THERE IS NO DIFFERENT 6 MILLION OR 3 MILLION
IT WAS VERY BAD CRIME.
BUT TURNING HOLOCAST TO HOLY THING .ITS NOT GOOD.
JEWISH HATER CAN USE IT FOR MAKING PROPGANDA

WHEN I TALKING WITH IRAN REGIME FAN ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH .
THEY ALWAYS SAYING THAT WEST HAVNT TOO.REASON:TALKING ABOUT HOLOCAST IS BANNED

Last edited:

DONT fallacy

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED ANCIENT ALLIEN?
GUYS TALKING ABOUT ALLIEN .WRITE A BOOK.AND SELLING TO PEOPLE .
BUT THEY LIE
BUT THEY NEVER GO TO JAIL.BECAUSE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH
FREEDOM OF SPEECH: YOU ARE FREE FOR SPEECH BUT ONLY WHAT GOVERMENT BELIEVE ?

HOLOCAST IS REAL.THERE IS NO DIFFERENT 6 MILLION OR 3 MILLION
IT WAS VERY BAD CRIME.
BUT TURNING HOLOCAST TO HOLY THING .ITS NOT GOOD.
JEWISH HATER CAN USE IT FOR MAKING PROPGANDA

WHEN I TALKING WITH IRAN REGIME FAN ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH .
THEY ALWAYS SAYING THAT WEST HAVNT TOO.REASON:TALKING ABOUT HOLOCAST IS BANNED

Still not freedom to lie.

Outside the USA.

Figure out WHERE she was before going in to a rant.

freedom of speech?

Shes right. At least according to testimony from camp survivors, given earlier in the thread. But she was probably unaware of this and should appeal the sentence, showing that video to the court. If they don't acquit her after that then there is no justice whatsoever and that would just go to show the power of the holocaust lobby.

In a second incident, the Army considered court-martialling several officers of the 157th Infantry Regiment under Lieutenant Colonel Felix L. Sparks after servicemen were accused of massacring German soldiers who were surrendering at the Dachau concentration camp in 1945. Some of the German troops were camp guards; the others were sick and wounded troops from a nearby hospital. The soldiers of the 45th Division who liberated the camp were outraged at the malnourishment and maltreatment of the 32,000 prisoners they liberated, some barely alive, and all victims of the Holocaust. After entering the camp, the soldiers found boxcars filled with dead bodies of prisoners who had succumbed to starvation or last-minute executions, and in rooms adjacent to gas chambers they found naked bodies piled from the floor to the ceiling.[60] The cremation ovens, which were still in operation when the soldiers arrived, contained bodies and skeletons as well. Some of the victims apparently had died only hours before the 45th Division entered the camp, while many others lay where they had died in states of decomposition that overwhelmed the soldiers' senses.
Dachau didn't have gas chambers.

dachausign.jpg

This Kafka'esque sign used to be placed in the Dachau "gas chamber" for tourists: Gas chamber - Never used as gas chamber. Some years ago they removed it, probably too inconvenient.

I have no idea as to the accuracy of your claim about the sign. But Dachau and its satellite camps were slave labor camps during the war, not extermination camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom