• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hollywood suffers the wrath of it's own making... Sausage Party Racism...

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
[FONT=&quot]The beef from the SJWs revolves around the racial stereotypes of some of the foods in the Sony movie. An Arabic loaf of lavash (voiced by David Krumholtz ) riffs on the 77 bottles of extra-virgin olive oil awaiting him in the next life. Also causing offense is an Irish potato who sings [Irish ballad] “Danny Boy” and whose catchphrase is “Jesus! F**k!”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other comedic elements of the film that have galvanized the SJWs: Salma Hayek voicing a Mexican taco, a Native American bottle of Firewater (which quips he had settled in the grocery store first before getting shoved in the backroom), and some Nazi German sauerkraut dedicated to”exterminating the juice” compound. Critics are tweeting their distaste with how this[/FONT] Sausage[FONT=&quot] is made:[/FONT]

Seth Rogen's Animated Food Movie 'Sausage Party' Crashed by SJWs, Accused of Racism |Heat Street

LOLOLOL

Stick in the bums, SJW need to be slapped into tomorrow.

This whole, "SJW" is a rather made up dynamic. As in, yeah, there are some aggressive trolls, but it is largely over exaggerated and used to obscure and discredit real issues that need to be addressed, and if I gotta be on a side, I'd rather be on the side of social justice.

That said, Sausage Party looks funny, can't wait to see it.

Last edited:

This whole, "SJW" is a rather made up dynamic. As in, yeah, there are some aggressive trolls, but it is largely over exaggerated and used to obscure and discredit real issues that need to be address, and if I gotta be on a side, I'd rather be on the side of social justice.

agreed!
I wanna see it too, it does look funny!

YouTube has the trailers. I've never liked Seth Rogen or any of his films, but the trailers look like this one may be funny. Not pay $50.00 to see it at the theater funny, but rent it on DirecTV or wait until it comes out on SkinaMax or HBO funny.

This whole, "SJW" is a rather made up dynamic. As in, yeah, there are some aggressive trolls, but it is largely over exaggerated and used to obscure and discredit real issues that need to be addressed, and if I gotta be on a side, I'd rather be on the side of social justice.

5 years ago I would have agreed but it's clearly a real thing practiced by a significant number of people

Oh my God. Why the **** do these whiny SJW's care?

It's just a goddamn movie for Christ's sake.

It is a comedy, and they have told up many ti mes that a comic can say anything with no repercussions.

I used to think the exact same thing. Just a handful of silly college kids, but it's growing. The left at some point is going to have to tell them to quit being so damn stupid. Protesting a movie about talking food? I mean, seriously?

I used to think the exact same thing. Just a handful of silly college kids, but it's growing. The left at some point is going to have to tell them to quit being so damn stupid. Protesting a movie about talking food? I mean, seriously?

Same here. I used to think this whole SJW thing would blow over, but I've seen this type of stuff constantly.

Same here. I used to think this whole SJW thing would blow over, but I've seen this type of stuff constantly.

Yea. It's getting ridiculous. And now they have liberals on college campuses that are protesting conservative speakers etc. Everyone needs to shut that kind of censorship down immediately. It can't be tolerated.

An Arabic loaf of lavash (voiced by David Krumholtz ) riffs on the 77 bottles of extra-virgin olive oil awaiting him in the next life.

That literally made me laugh out loud. :lol:

These SJWs all need to get laid or something. They're very tiring. Good thing Mel Brooks wasn't making Blazing Saddles today. Can you imagine what the SJWs would have done to that?

This movie looks hilarious. I want to see it.

If the SJW BS only were "a rather made up dynamic". Problem is that if the SJW's get what they are calling for, it'd be anything BUT social justice. It'd be closer to tyranny.

Oh my God. Why the **** do these whiny SJW's care?

It's just a goddamn movie for Christ's sake.

Agreed. No one is forcing anyone to spend them money to go see it. Don't like the program, change the channel, after all.

It makes their petty little lives seem to have meaning.

Yeah, that seems rather likely.

It is a comedy, and they have told up many ti mes that a comic can say anything with no repercussions.

Yeah, but that's garbage. Comedians most certainly have faced repercussions in the past.

I mean, Lenny Bruce went to ****ing jail because of stuff like this.

Yea. It's getting ridiculous. And now they have liberals on college campuses that are protesting conservative speakers etc. Everyone needs to shut that kind of censorship down immediately. It can't be tolerated.

Agreed. And I think these SJW's are acting antithetical to the liberal ideology.

Traditional liberalism anyways was supposed to take all POV, and that it's good that we have different people who see the world in different ways.

But basically all these PC people want to do is shut down other people's viewpoints, and they only really want to hear their own narrative.

Agreed. And I think these SJW's are acting antithetical to the liberal ideology.

Traditional liberalism anyways was supposed to take all POV, and that it's good that we have different people who see the world in different ways.

But basically all these PC people want to do is shut down other people's viewpoints, and they only really want to hear their own narrative.

They are woven form the same fabric as Trump-style conservatism motivated by the same narcissism. They need to feel validated and outraged in order to bring attention to themselves.

This is where the whole "SJW" thing is stupid. Your article points to a handful of tweets as evidence "SJWs" are outraged at the film, despite the fact mostly the tweets used simply give it essentially negative reviews for the type of humor. And then we get people who extrapolate from that to, from this very thread:

If the SJW BS only were "a rather made up dynamic". Problem is that if the SJW's get what they are calling for, it'd be anything BUT social justice. It'd be closer to tyranny.

It is not tyranny to talk bad about a movie...

I have to say, I like Seth Rogan and the way he continues to push the envelope. Around the world people either have or desire for the freedom of speech, and yet NO constitution provides for the right not to be offended.

I have spent my life listening to Polish jokes from the same pukes who protest this kind of film. If you're offended by it, don't see it.

That's what's called freedom.

Now, did you the one about the Pollock....

Yes, being opposed to racism and bigotry is infinitely better than worrying if the Teletubbies are gay

Yes, being opposed to racism and bigotry is infinitely better than worrying if the Teletubbies are gay

I think I'm more worried about that creepy baby sun than I am if the Teletubbies are gay.

Back
Top Bottom