• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hollywood Bans Superheroes

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

More genius legislation during a recession everybody. Yes, let's crackdown on people who dress up as superheroes in LA, with all of it's homicides and theft and vandalism.

"But they were being aggressive". Yes. My bowels get aggressive whenever I eat indian food and there's complaint on the street whenever I leave the place. Let's ban indian food as well.

If someone wants to win a darwin award, should we really go out of our way to stop them?

Edit: nevermind, I thought these were idiots trying to act like superheroes, and not just bums dressing up like that to get money

Last edited:
Too bad. I really liked this movie.

confessions-of-a-super-hero.jpg

More genius legislation during a recession everybody. Yes, let's crackdown on people who dress up as superheroes in LA, with all of it's homicides and theft and vandalism.

"But they were being aggressive". Yes. My bowels get aggressive whenever I eat indian food and there's complaint on the street whenever I leave the place. Let's ban indian food as well.

The article you linked calls it "new legislation" but the article it uses as a source calls it "code enforcement." It was already illegal, apparently, just went mostly ignored because it wasn't bothering people. Once it started bothering people, the police ran a sweep to get the superheroes to calm down.

Clearly this is Obama's fault.

Good thing they've left those of us alone who like to dress up as evil genius nemesi.

Well that does it. I am asking for a boycott of LA. No superheros, even if they had papers and were in LA legally.:lol:

Wait. Don't judge Hollywood too harshly yet. Let's see if they ban this Superhero....

ObamaComics1.jpg

:mrgreen:

Let's also ban campbell's pork and beans.:fart

Wait. Don't judge Hollywood too harshly yet. Let's see if they ban this Superhero....

ObamaComics1.jpg

:mrgreen:
I'm pretty sure that Oprah has that letter trademarked. He'd better use 'B'.

Back
Top Bottom