• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Holla

Atheist

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Hello I'm a political Newb, which is why I'm here.
This site seems to be an execllent place to get informed and see all the sides of current (and not so current) issues.
Cya in the forums.

Atheist said:
Hello I'm a political Newb, which is why I'm here.
This site seems to be an execllent place to get informed and see all the sides of current (and not so current) issues.
Cya in the forums.
Welcome to Debate Politics, Atheist! :2wave:

Check out the threads on forum rules and debating tips, then jump on in!

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

Hello Atheist!:2wave:

welcomered.gif

Welcome Atheist. I like your name....a lot! :lol:

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Oh and I got one question. How come none of the pictures will show up on the site...the avatars and signatures do but that's about it. Is there any way I can fix it? It looks like a treasure map with little red Xs everywhere.

Atheist said:
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Oh and I got one question. How come none of the pictures will show up on the site...the avatars and signatures do but that's about it. Is there any way I can fix it? It looks like a treasure map with little red Xs everywhere.

Go into your User Control Panel, choose Edit Options on the left and scroll down to Thread Display Options and choose Images. Hopefully that'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom