• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hola

Casado

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just saw this area. I'm new. Looks like a busy and interesting place here. :)

Just so long as you know that quantity and quality are not equivalent.

Welcome.

Welcome. Is Antartica the Deep South or is it Mssissippi? Have fun and Hawkeye's post is good advice.
/

Not only are they not equivalent, they are inversely correlated!

Welcome seconded

Something to keep in mind as you watch so-called journalists pump out thousands of words a day day after day after day....

Something to keep in mind as you watch so-called journalists pump out thousands of words a day day after day after day....

I had message board contributors in mind.

Professional writers, including journalists, are a different category, and it is reasonable to apply different standards to them.

That said, not more than 5% of the output of the professional writers I know of has been worth reading twice (although there have been lots of good 1-time reads), and less than 50% is worth reading once.

I had message board contributors in mind.

Professional writers, including journalists, are a different category, and it is reasonable to apply different standards to them.

That said, not more than 5% of the output of the professional writers I know of has been worth reading twice (although there have been lots of good 1-time reads), and less than 50% is worth reading once.

I want to quibble on that point but this is a welcome thread, I will not divert it any more.

Good Day to you Sir.

:2wave:

Greetings, Casado. :2wave:

:wcm Glad you found us! :yes: With the usual differences of opinion on topics around here, that keeps things interesting, so we do enjoy ourselves - most of the time! :lamo

Last edited:
Casado: Bienvenido or Bem-Vindo , whichever applies.

Welcome to the crew!

Back
Top Bottom