• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hmmmm...yep. I'll stick around...

Blue Collar Joe

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Hello to all. I've made a few posts, and decided to say hello. I'm a moderate with right leanings. Whatever that means, and a christian to boot. I'll listen to any other opinion, and I'll respect those that practice the same. Give as good as you get, basically.
Hope to see you all on the threads.

Blue Collar Joe said:
Hello to all. I've made a few posts, and decided to say hello. I'm a moderate with right leanings. Whatever that means, and a christian to boot. I'll listen to any other opinion, and I'll respect those that practice the same. Give as good as you get, basically.
Hope to see you all on the threads.

Hey, Joe!

Welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

Hey Joe! :2wave:
lol...Heard it in a song.
Oh no... Not another "Christian"...
Hah! JustaJest... Me too. Christian... Welcome!

Thanks to both of you. Don't worry, I've been a christian for a loooong time, so I've developed a very thick skin when it comes to comments about it. I actually typically stay out of religious debates, as they are useless.
99% of those that get into them to dispute the existence of God have a mind closed tighter than a frog's ass in a mud puddle. So, no need.:lol:

Blue Collar Joe said:
Thanks to both of you. Don't worry, I've been a christian for a loooong time, so I've developed a very thick skin when it comes to comments about it. I actually typically stay out of religious debates, as they are useless.
99% of those that get into them to dispute the existence of God have a mind closed tighter than a frog's ass in a mud puddle. So, no need.:lol:
:lol: Spoken like a true southern man.

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

Hello, Blue Collar Joe!:2wave:

welcomeblue2.gif

Blue Collar Joe said:

So I wonder exactly how you'd know how tight a frog's ass was in a mud puddle. Regardless, welcome. :2wave:

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Kelzie said:
So I wonder exactly how you'd know how tight a frog's ass was in a mud puddle. Regardless, welcome. :2wave:

Well, you have obviously never experienced the scientific research known as frog gigging.

Blue Collar Joe said:
Well, you have obviously never experienced the scientific research known as frog gigging.

Wait, what is that? I heard it in a song and I thought they were just making up words.

Well, frog gigging is riding around in a small boat with a flashlight, looking for fat old frogs. You basically spear them with a 'gig', which is a trident shaped barb on the end of a pole, and shove them in a cooler or whatever you are packing them in.
When you get done, you then have a bag full of frog's legs for dinner.
How did you think the restaurants got frog legs? An amputation center for amphibians?:lol:

Blue Collar Joe said:
Well, frog gigging is riding around in a small boat with a flashlight, looking for fat old frogs. You basically spear them with a 'gig', which is a trident shaped barb on the end of a pole, and shove them in a cooler or whatever you are packing them in.
When you get done, you then have a bag full of frog's legs for dinner.
How did you think the restaurants got frog legs? An amputation center for amphibians?:lol:

Why can't they just call it frog hunting?

Hunting requires a lot more skill than gigging, does. Most people that go gigging (Haven't been in over 15 years), do so with a goodly supply of beer with which to stay happy.
I've only known one person that ever hurt himself gigging, and to this day no one can figure out how he stabbed himself with a gig.

;) Welcome sir, what part of Georgia, I once resided there, and I miss it dearly?

Blue Collar Joe said:
Just north of Atlanta, about an hour. What part of the state were you from?

Roswell, Marietta area, on those lines really.

Deegan said:
Roswell, Marietta area, on those lines really.
Roswell...Did the aliens visit there too?

Back
Top Bottom