• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am just trying to understand how Christianity has the power to change laws or make rules that effect our Government! I am from a Native American descent and my people live in poverty and can't even stop an oil company from drilling in their main water source,but let's keep Amerika divided!

I am just trying to understand how Christianity has the power to change laws or make rules that effect our Government! I am from a Native American descent and my people live in poverty and can't even stop an oil company from drilling in their main water source,but let's keep Amerika divided!
native americans were very violent people and had to be dealt with by the colonials, from what ive read in history books.

obviously none of us were there back then so we will never know what really happened

What does Christianity have to do with oil exploration?

native americans were very violent people and had to be dealt with by the colonials, from what ive read in history books.

obviously none of us were there back then so we will never know what really happened

That's an interesting take.

Maybe they were just really anti-immigration.

If only they had built a wall...

A lot when the Government didn't back them after everything they have already been through! You just think that you have it rough because of your sexual orientation, but some have it a lot worse!

My guess is "Right, White, Christianity genociding Westward," in the Great American tradition.
/

Why do you even pretend to read history if you end up getting it so wrong and then claim that it can't be trusted any way? I think what's uncertain is your own ability to comprehend.

Why do you even pretend to read history if you end up getting it so wrong and then claim that it can't be trusted any way? I think what's uncertain is your own ability to comprehend.
Please answer.

thats a cute attempt at an insult, hillary, but your version of history dates back to only november 8, 2016 lol (laugh out loud)

Christianity is a business with much monetary influence. It's also a useful delusion, that politicians who don't send their children to die in war, can use to convince the poor to sacrifice their own children to bloody conflict.

With specific regard to Native Americans, they were unlucky enough to be living on the land that the great spirit had given to Christians to exploit. Manifest destiny is stii being used today by the same kind of religious asshats that raped their way across this land way back when.

The phrase "God bless America" should include the qualifier "in spite of everything".

It's that whole western civilization and Christian white people and oil thing. Jesus told his apostles to go find oil, and this is what we got, in a nutshell. Okay, I left out a few details here and there, but without getting all boring and detailed, that's it. You probably don't understand, but I don't either. You just have to go with it. I know I did, in between bong hits, and this is where I came out. You got any beer?

Your racist attacks just never stop; you would probably be happier if you go back to stormfront.

Dude, what does Christianity have to do with the oil companies?

It's such a weird connection I can't even make a smartass joke about it.

Someone got ahold of some bad green.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom