• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

HLN states that what woman saw jury do...

raindrop

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just saw HLN and they had a woman that was in the court room, had a good seat and could see the ladies on the jury. While state was finishing up, she saw 2 ladies wiping tears while he was talking, blonde lady turned red and was shaking..........................that sure doesn't sound good for GZ.

Meanwhile, my hubby saw one of the talk heads stating that jury was bused out in the middle of all the demonstrators chanting with big signs............ HOW is that possible!!!!!!!!!! These ladies aren't allowed to see, hear, talk about this case..but are allowed to see and hear them. What the hell is the purpose of the crap Judge asks them every morning about tweets, twitter, etc.

Just saw HLN and they had a woman that was in the court room, had a good seat and could see the ladies on the jury. While state was finishing up, she saw 2 ladies wiping tears while he was talking, blonde lady turned red and was shaking..........................that sure doesn't sound good for GZ.

Meanwhile, my hubby saw one of the talk heads stating that jury was bused out in the middle of all the demonstrators chanting with big signs............ HOW is that possible!!!!!!!!!! These ladies aren't allowed to see, hear, talk about this case..but are allowed to see and hear them. What the hell is the purpose of the crap Judge asks them every morning about tweets, twitter, etc.

I can understand the crying. A young boy died. A young man might be going to prison for the rest of his life. They knew it was almost time for them to decide and realized that it all sits on their shoulders.

I sure hope there's at least ONE juror who's not driven to make a decision based on emotion.

I read and posted a tweet in response to Josie where it had been tweeted that one juror, B29, appeared to wipe a tear form her eye.
It has also been tweeted that the jurors were not taking notes during BDLR's closing, but were during O'Mara's, and that they B29 is the Juror who wont look at the Prosecution at all. That doesn't sound good for the Prosecution.

I doubt these things matters much. As they have the evidence.

I read and posted a tweet in response to Josie where it had been tweeted that one juror, B29, appeared to wipe a tear form her eye.
It has also been tweeted that the jurors were not taking notes during BDLR's closing, but were during O'Mara's, and that they B29 is the Juror who wont look at the Prosecution at all. That doesn't sound good for the Prosecution.

I doubt these things matters much. As they have the evidence.
OK, hopes so..

OK, hopes so..
I do too. I do not want to see him have to go through the appeals process.
It is more than likely he would succeed, but still usually goes to prison while waiting the years long process.

Back
Top Bottom