• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hitler's pre-war speeches fetch thousands

Which is why you get all your talking points from the usual threads right? For all your complaints how leftists being spoon-fed talking points, you seem utterly incapable of actually coming up with something yourself, and instead have to copy and paste the same arguments that have been said by others.

Gee, I bet no one in history has ever tried to gain power by promising a better life if they win.

Jews were 5% of the Russian population and formed a whopping 6% of the Communist Party.

You seem to have failed rather significantly.

Von Sekt was at heard a Prussian aristocrat and German nationalism, who despised non-Monarchist forms of government. His support for Hitler was contingent on the belief that he wanted a strong, militarized Germany.

lol

I'm still waiting for you to say something truthful.

They embark on poorly planned war ventures that end in their cataclysmic, civilization ending defeats that get millions of their own people killed?
I remember researching his hero Mosely, the dude was such a failson he had to make up a myth about him saving the UK from communism apparently after getting his ass beat at cable street and then lieatallcost uses the dumbass excuse of “Mosely being an old man” which at the time would be laughable only to be made more amusing by the fact that decades later when he is actually a decrepit old man, he said he is in the prime of his life.

Agian, you are not the thread police. This is the internet, not a lecture hall. People are allowed to discuss related topics. Deal with it.
The rules say you cannot change the topic of a thread. This is considered derailing.

The rules say you cannot change the topic of a thread. This is considered derailing.

Again, you are not the thread police. Make a report if you actually think it’s been “derailed”, otherwise shut up and stop posturing.

Again, you are not the thread police. Make a report if you actually think it’s been “derailed”, otherwise shut up and stop posturing.
I am sure it is against the rules to tell another member and author of a topic to shut up especially when he is trying to keep his thread on topic.

The director of the Hermann Historica auction house, the one who sold them, insisted, that they don't sell to neonazis but mostly museums and historians according to forbes...Now if this is true that a museum or a historian bought them, I think that's fine but given the lack of transperancy by the auction house as to who, or if, what institution bought them it, is not known who acquired them... Why not just sell them to a Museum outright? Why did it have to be done this way?

The director of the Hermann Historica auction house, the one who sold them, insisted, that they don't sell to neonazis but mostly museums and historians according to forbes...Now if this is true that a museum or a historian bought them, I think that's fine but given the lack of transperancy by the auction house as to who, or if, what institution bought them it, is not known who acquired them... Why not just sell them to a Museum outright? Why did it have to be done this way?
Without question the owner wanted to maximize his profit.

I am sure it is against the rules to tell another member and author of a topic to shut up especially when he is trying to keep his thread on topic.

Again.... make a report if you actually think it’s been “derailed”, otherwise shut up and stop posturing.

Again.... make a report if you actually think it’s been “derailed”, otherwise shut up and stop posturing.
I am bringing it to your attention that you are off my topic. I would only report a post when someone is intentionally disregarding the spirit and letter of civil debate. Instead of debating the sale of Hitler's diaries and wish to argue with other members about god knows what, please feel free to make a topic of your own.

I am bringing it to your attention that you are off my topic. I would only report a post when someone is intentionally disregarding the spirit and letter of civil debate. Instead of debating the sale of Hitler's diaries and wish to argue with other members about god knows what, please feel free to make a topic of your own.

Yet again, you are not the thread police. If you actually think you have a claim, report it. Your posturing is meaningless, and given you completely turning a blind eye to the person who brought up the topic of Jacob Schiff in the first place your hypocrisy is laughable

Yet again, you are not the thread police. If you actually think you have a claim, report it. Your posturing is meaningless, and given you completely turning a blind eye to the person who brought up the topic of Jacob Schiff in the first place your hypocrisy is laughable
Nevertheless, it is a disgrace when a thread is derailed by off-topic posts especially since this is against the rules. You compound your violation by telling me to shut up when I bring it to your attention. I will not tell you again.

Nevertheless, it is a disgrace when a thread is derailed by off-topic posts especially since this is against the rules. You compound your violation by telling me to shut up when I bring it to your attention. I will not tell you again.

For the third time..... if you think there’s been a violation, make a report. Otherwise, shut up and stop posturing. Your hypocrisy means nobody gives a shit about your attempts to play thread police.

Back
Top Bottom