• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hitler

mikeey

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
HITLER in away was he right to try and take over the world,mybe yes and maybe no,but the way are things are going Bush can be on the right track
in a round about way,to secure our countrys the way we live and prosper.

Y not.

regards mikeey

mikeey said:
HITLER in away was he right to try and take over the world,mybe yes and maybe no,but the way are things are going Bush can be on the right track
in a round about way,to secure our countrys the way we live and prosper.

Y not.

regards mikeey

He wasn`t trying to "take over the world", that is just jewish propaganda.
He wanted to free not just Germany but the whole of Europe from the dominion of the jew.
In fact Mickey the whole of human history can be interpreted in racial terms,in the struggle of Aryan man in preventing the sons of the demon god from taking over and ultimately destroying the earth. Hitler offered Aryans throughout the earth liberation. Unfortunately armies of race traitor politicians tried to undo that great man`s work and destroy the Aryans race`s last great attempt to prevent their destruction.

Aryan Imperium, i grasp what u r saying and u could be right,i hope Bush takes a tip from him as i think he is going the right way about it.

TAKE THE LOT.

my kind regards to U

mikeey

mikeey said:
Aryan Imperium, i grasp what u r saying and u could be right,i hope Bush takes a tip from him as i think he is going the right way about it.

TAKE THE LOT.

my kind regards to U

mikeey

Thanks Mickey, nice to encounter someone who is open minded.
Regards
AI

Aryan Imperium said:
He wasn`t trying to "take over the world", that is just jewish propaganda.
He wanted to free not just Germany but the whole of Europe from the dominion of the jew.
In fact Mickey the whole of human history can be interpreted in racial terms,in the struggle of Aryan man in preventing the sons of the demon god from taking over and ultimately destroying the earth. Hitler offered Aryans throughout the earth liberation. Unfortunately armies of race traitor politicians tried to undo that great man`s work and destroy the Aryans race`s last great attempt to prevent their destruction.

What about his campaign in North Africa? You think he would've stopped at that point (had the allied powers failed there) or moved further into the african continent?

moved further into the african continent i would say that would have been a good thing for the German forces Crispy, as what we would do our selves
today.WE are in a war so lets have a go to the same as hitler,but win this time
not like in vietnam where u lost,thats not my way of thinking,i like to win for

AMERICA

Back
Top Bottom