• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hitler in Bed with Ann Frank

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
34,339
Reaction score
16,230
Location
A place where common sense exists
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
A group of angry hypocritical muslims decided to target Jews in their hopes of retaliating against the depections of their prophet mohammed.


http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/
Just like the newspapers in Europe claim that they only want to defend the freedom of speech and do not desire to stigmatise Muslims,we also do stress that our cartoons are not meant as an offence to anybody and ought not to be taken as a statement against any group, community or historical fact.

If it is the time to break Taboos and cross all the red lines, we certainly do not want to stay behind.

http://rantburg.com/poparticle.php?ID=141717&D=2006-02-05&HC=2
One of the AEL cartoons displayed an image of Dutch Holocaust victim Anne Frank in bed with Adolf Hitler, and another questioned whether the Holocaust actually occurred.

Dyab Abou Jahjah, the party's founder and best-known figure, defended the action on the Dutch television program Nova Saturday. "Europe has its sacred cows, even if they're not religious sacred cows," he told the program.
But it's not like you've gone into hiding, is it? No one's threatened to behead you? No angry mob outside your office with matches, gasoline and pitchforks?
Denying the Holocaust is illegal under most European hate speech laws, which outlaw intimidating or inciting hatred toward groups on the basis of their ethnic, cultural, religious or sexual identity. Complaints about alleged hate speech are common but prosecutions are rare and convictions very rare.
 

cherokee

Devil Dog
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
7,486
Reaction score
789
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What Ann Frank?!
Oh that’s going to damn far! Come on my brothers we mush protest in the streets.
We must gather in our Neighborhoods where we live and destroy them. We must destroy the lives of people who had nothing to do with this!:roll:


My wife said something to me after watching the protests on the news..
She said you know you never saw Americans doing this over the rummy cartoon and
How many violent protests did you see against Muslims after 9/11?
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
34,339
Reaction score
16,230
Location
A place where common sense exists
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
cherokee said:
What Ann Frank?!
Oh that’s going to damn far! Come on my brothers we mush protest in the streets.
We must gather in our Neighborhoods where we live and destroy them. We must destroy the lives of people who had nothing to do with this!:roll:


My wife said something to me after watching the protests on the news..
She said you know you never saw Americans doing this over the rummy cartoon and
How many violent protests did you see against Muslims after 9/11?

Yeah I do not really see jews or any other group of people going to the street to act like a bunch of leftovers from the 11th century and savages over a cartoon.
 

GarzaUK

That European Guy
DP Veteran
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
3,682
Reaction score
625
Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
They are going to be sorely disappointed when we don't react like them. Coz It the end that's is what they are trying to do bring us down to their level of protesting.
 

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
43,603
Reaction score
26,254
Location
Houston, TX
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
jamesrage said:
A group of angry hypocritical muslims decided to target Jews in their hopes of retaliating against the depections of their prophet mohammed.


http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/
Just like the newspapers in Europe claim that they only want to defend the freedom of speech and do not desire to stigmatise Muslims,we also do stress that our cartoons are not meant as an offence to anybody and ought not to be taken as a statement against any group, community or historical fact.

If it is the time to break Taboos and cross all the red lines, we certainly do not want to stay behind.

http://rantburg.com/poparticle.php?ID=141717&D=2006-02-05&HC=2
One of the AEL cartoons displayed an image of Dutch Holocaust victim Anne Frank in bed with Adolf Hitler, and another questioned whether the Holocaust actually occurred.

Dyab Abou Jahjah, the party's founder and best-known figure, defended the action on the Dutch television program Nova Saturday. "Europe has its sacred cows, even if they're not religious sacred cows," he told the program.
But it's not like you've gone into hiding, is it? No one's threatened to behead you? No angry mob outside your office with matches, gasoline and pitchforks?
Denying the Holocaust is illegal under most European hate speech laws, which outlaw intimidating or inciting hatred toward groups on the basis of their ethnic, cultural, religious or sexual identity. Complaints about alleged hate speech are common but prosecutions are rare and convictions very rare.
You know, if the Muslims wanted to make a point, they might try using something more applicable, and real:

We are determined, as leaders of the nation, to fulfill as a national government the task which has been given to us, swearing fidelity only to God, our conscience, and our Volk.... This the national government will regard its first and foremost duty to restore the unity of spirit and purpose of our Volk. It will preserve and defend the foundations upon which the power of our nation rests. It will take Christianity, as the basis of our collective morality, and the family as the nucleus of our Volk and state, under its firm protection....May God Almighty take our work into his grace, give true form to our will, bless our insight, and endow us with the trust of our Volk.

-Adolf Hitler
, on 1 Feb. 1933, addressing the German nation as Chancellor for the first time, Volkischer Beobachter, 5 Aug. 1935, [cited from Richard Steigmann-Gall's The Holy Reich]
 

cherokee

Devil Dog
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
7,486
Reaction score
789
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
GarzaUK said:
They are going to be sorely disappointed when we don't react like them. Coz It the end that's is what they are trying to do bring us down to their level of protesting.
Thats true...


You hear it over and over again “War against Islam, Holly War"
I wonder what they'll say if they ever get one?
 

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
34,339
Reaction score
16,230
Location
A place where common sense exists
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
GarzaUK said:
They are going to be sorely disappointed when we don't react like them. Coz It the end that's is what they are trying to do bring us down to their level of protesting.

IF we torched homes and murdered people like the radical muslims we have do so already.
liberal blasphemy
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom