• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

History Rhyming

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mark Twain was reported to have said, “History may not always repeat, but it rhymes.” With the Obama foreign policy team back together again in the White House, we are watching Twain’s truism play out in real time.

Yesterday, the Biden administration specifically designated Qatar as a major non-NATO ally {LINK}.

The purpose of this designation is brutally obvious. The United States is putting Qatar back into the business of brokering arms sales from the U.S. government into Ukraine. Following the geopolitical intervention models previously used in Egypt, Libya and Syria by President Obama and Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Antony Blinken are now repeating the process toward Ukraine.

In many ways this should not be a surprise. Qatar is the financial hub and support network for the Muslim Brotherhood. Qatar is also the arms broker for covert military operations when the U.S. does not want visible fingerprints.

By making this designation now, the Biden administration is setting up the groundwork for a long-term proxy war between the U.S/NATO and Russia in Ukraine.

The designation provides the people around Joe Biden with the mechanism to write finding memos which will authorize the CIA and State Department to conduct the proxy war in Ukraine, and the U.S. Senate will now facilitate authorization as they did in Libya.

What this designation also tells us is that the U.S. is deploying the Ukraine insurgency model for the long haul.

We are going to be sending massive amounts of military hardware and financial support into Ukraine, to support the Ukraine ‘rebels’, and Qatar will work as the U.S/NATO broker for the equipment sales. This is what Brotherhood organizer John McCain called the “Libyan model.”

For more info about the new "Libya Model", go here: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-mechanism-to-fund-protracted-war-in-ukraine/

So...after four years of Trump getting the US OUT of foreign wars, the Biden pukes are getting the US right back in. It's back to business as usual for the Globalists.

So...after four years of Trump getting the US OUT of foreign wars, the Biden pukes are getting the US right back in. It's back to business as usual for the Globalists.
I've heard of failing history, but we rarely see failing revisionist history.
Trump never got us out of any foreign wars. Biden did.

I've heard of failing history, but we rarely see failing revisionist history.
Trump never got us out of any foreign wars. Biden did.
Trump got us out of Syria.

Biden got us into Ukraine.

Mark Twain was reported to have said, “History may not always repeat, but it rhymes.” With the Obama foreign policy team back together again in the White House, we are watching Twain’s truism play out in real time.

I agree, President Biden is walking softly and quietly, because he's carrying a big stick.
He's not Tweeting and bloviating and telling national secrets to whomever cares to listen, he's not calling others stupid made up childish names, he's not smearing his own feces in his hair and stomping his feet like TFG.

I support President Joe Biden on this issue Mycroft, he's leading well. We're lucky to have him imo.

We're in good hands with President Biden Mycroft, its going to be OK. He's seen it all before, he's not going to be one to get rattled.

biden dont be scared.gif

I agree, President Biden is walking softly and quietly, because he's carrying a big stick.
He's not Tweeting and bloviating and telling national secrets to whomever cares to listen, he's not calling others stupid made up childish names, he's not smearing his own feces in his hair and stomping his feet like TFG.

I support President Joe Biden on this issue Mycroft, he's leading well. We're lucky to have him imo.

We're in good hands with President Biden Mycroft, its going to be OK. He's seen it all before, he's not going to be one to get rattled.

View attachment 67379505
Trump never got us out of Syria.

We are not in Ukraine.

Biden took us out of Afghanistan.
Neither one of you read that article, right?

Never mind. You are both dismissed.

Neither one of you read that article, right?

Never mind. You are both dismissed.
lol, posts nonsense, lies, and conspiracy theories from RWNJ propaganda site and whines that nobody read it.

Why would we POSSIBLY prefer to fund a proxy war in Ukraine instead of step up and take a few steps that would be likely to prevent further war NOW?

Why would we POSSIBLY prefer to fund a proxy war in Ukraine instead of step up and take a few steps that would be likely to prevent further war NOW?
Because a lot of globalist corporations, financiers and politicians can make a lot of money.

Because a lot of globalist corporations, financiers and politicians can make a lot of money.
Either that or because our current crop of politicians have the combined backbone of a squid.

Back
Top Bottom