• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

History of Pot in the U.S.

I wouldn't mind some of that cannabis extract....smokin is bad for ya. 8)

Get the vaporizer...

plenty-vaporizer_3.png

Get the vaporizer...

plenty-vaporizer_3.png

I've never seen one but, after Googling, I'm pretty sure I saw a lady in her truck using one. (course it could have been 'any' herb)

That one you posted is about $350

Little pricey!

I've never seen one but, after Googling, I'm pretty sure I saw a lady in her truck using one. (course it could have been 'any' herb)

That one you posted is about $350

Little pricey!

Yeah, vaporizers aren't cheap. I bought a crappy vaporized that didn't work well. I've tried the good ones and it's amazing, but I'm too poor to afford the money for it, so it's just bongs.

This seems more like a history of racism in America. Using xenophobia as a convenient political tool to enact favorable legislation.

Funny and enlightening...................

Yeah, vaporizers aren't cheap. I bought a crappy vaporized that didn't work well. I've tried the good ones and it's amazing, but I'm too poor to afford the money for it, so it's just bongs.

has done the trick for over 40 years ... but do want to try out a vape to see if it's worth the money

has done the trick for over 40 years ... but do want to try out a vape to see if it's worth the money

It totally is worth it. 40% savings of thc destroyed by combustion.

But its different than smoking. No carbon monoxide or other products of combustion.

There are a number of portables out that work well. I have a first gen DaVinci, and the Pax is getting good reviews. Both about two hundred, maybe a little less. The boxes with a whip work well, and a friend got one on Amazon for like $40.

This seems more like a history of racism in America. Using xenophobia as a convenient political tool to enact favorable legislation.
The problem is that it wasn't favorable legislature; doctors from around the nation were completely against the law. One of the major reasons that Marijuana was outlawed was simply by calling it "Marijuana" vs. "Cannabis"; a lot of doctors and legislators didn't know what they were banning, since "Marijuana" was only a slang word used by Mexican immigrants. The American Medical Association opposed the law the entire time, and noted to congress that they were specifically using a slang word that didn't have much use among experts. Funny enough, congress didn't change the bill, the wording, or even pause to think; they just went by the popular demand, even when they knew the population was being deceived.

America's anti marijuana and cocaine laws were pushed through Congress and state legislatures by progressives.

The did the same thing with alcohol, it was progressives who were behind prohibition.

Anyone who proclaims to be a progressive and wants to legalize marajuan is likely something else hiding behind the progressive label.

Well, I certainly wouldn't know much about it myself, but...... ;)

By the time you open your second ounce, assuming you're into high end cannabis, the vaporizer will have done paid for itself.

I mean, that's what I've been told. ;)

Back
Top Bottom