• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

History Channel Abraham Lincoln

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone else see this? Caught the first episode last night. It was pretty well done, imo. The biggest flaw has been the height of the actor portraying the title character. He is hardly taller than Stephen Douglas in the episode.

Anyone else see this? Caught the first episode last night. It was pretty well done, imo. The biggest flaw has been the height of the actor portraying the title character. He is hardly taller than Stephen Douglas in the episode.

Wouldn't that be more of a problem with the Stephen Douglas actor?

Is the History Channel normal again, or do the aliens tell Lincoln about Sasquatch before helping him to engineer an ice road? I used to like the real History Channel.

Wouldn't that be more of a problem with the Stephen Douglas actor?
IDK, the Lincoln character towers over no one.

The biggest flaw has been the height of the actor portraying the title character.
Nowadays in woke America, the character of Abraham Lincoln can be played by a human being of any height or gender or ethnicity or weight.

I understand that the "James Bond" and "Snow White" roles are just some examples that will soon become widespread in the movie industry.

Lincoln was 6'4 the actor is 6'2

Douglas was 5'4 the actor is 5'11
I see that you have researched this much more than I did………

Is the History Channel normal again, or do the aliens tell Lincoln about Sasquatch before helping him to engineer an ice road? I used to like the real History Channel.

😂

download (5).jpg

When the History Channel first appeared in the early 1990s, IIRC, I was seeing a young lady that stated, “there is more to life than the History Channel and a six-pack.” I wasn’t convinced……

Back
Top Bottom