• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

HISTORIC! 31% of Black Voters Intend to Cast Their Vote for President Trump in Latest Poll

Uhm, no. Beefheart is laughing at you.
Lol am I supposed to care?

Sorry, I need to gather myself here.

Here's an article about Li'l Wayne's meeting with Trump. You might want to focus on black Americans and their needs, as a whole, and how Trump can help.

Black American celebrities such as Li'l Wayne, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, and Herschel Walker are showing younger black Americans that it is okay to be black and disagree with Obama.

Last edited:
Please tell me you are holding your breath.
You think I’m holding my breath? Not. I do not believe the pollsters who failed miserably in 2016, and feeding the same line of bullshit in 2020.

I’ve been laughing at the suckers inhaling these shit numbers for months.

Other pollsters see what is happening as malpractice... and it is. The Goebbels Media is brain ****ing you seriously with their 92% average of negative stories on Trump and their laughable polling.

Here’s one pissed off pollster:

Rasmussen was accurate in 2016... Trafalgar was too, and they nailed the Georgia special election when nobody else did.

Those holding their breath are those who believed the same shit polls as 2016... ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!

Lefties gonna left. I can't wait for all those salty tears come election night. A lot of those black trump voters are from my family and their friends and their friends and so on. No more democratic plantation shit for my peeps.

This... if it’s 65% true (and we all know 31% is possible)... is a major league laxative for the Left.

That run on toilet paper isn’t due to the Chinese Flu folks!!!

PS. Rasmussen... one of three accurate pollsters in 2016... in addition to USC and Trafalgar.

SG-Ben-Rhodes-e1527766307980.jpg

Funny how I can't get any DETAILS of this poll anywhere

So you are telling us the Black voter turn out for Trump is going to jump from 8% to 31% in 2020? nearly a 300% increase? Is this what you are seriously trying to tell us? Can this be verified outside of Rasmussen?
Succinctly put.

Emerson has done a long string of polls showing similar numbers.

Give credit where it’s due, joko104. No future racist old white man POTUS will ever compare with Trump.
The Trump administration has set a very high bar, but someone might be almost as good.

Again, you think I give shit about your opinion....I asked for another source to verify this insane number and you still want to cry about something or another to which I do not care....
Unfortunately, most pollsters do not publish this level of detail. Think of it as a pay wall.

Agreed. Gore and Kerry were terrible. So too was Hillary, IMO. Trump connected well with many people. If I didn't know him for who he was, I might have bought into his BS too.
Biden is not even as good as Gore or Kerry.

I just know that rich people do not brag about being rich. And, no real billionaire would ever host a reality show. So, I wasn't easily fooled. Besides, only an idiot could believe Mexico would pay for that wall.
Some do. If you are saying Trump is motivated by insecurity, I have no argument with that.

Funny how I can't get any DETAILS of this poll anywhere
You can, but it's a pay service. You will find this true of most pollsters.

Perhaps you can explain why Rasmussen is "bullshit."

Or why this thread angers you so much.

It's a Republican pollster far more interested in influencing media coverage than polling accuracy. You would have to be an idiot to believe that Trump will get 30% of the Black vote. You have to go all the way back to Eisenhower to find a Republican president that got that kind of a percentage of the Black vote, and Trump is no Dwight Eisenhower.

This... if it’s 65% true (and we all know 31% is possible)... is a major league laxative for the Left.

PS. Rasmussen... one of three accurate pollsters in 2016... in addition to USC and Trafalgar.

I'll be amazed if trump gets ten percent of the black vote. You guys believe the craziest stuff. Black folks are going to vote for a party that consists of over ninety five percent white men, uh huh.

Again, you think I give shit about your opinion....I asked for another source to verify this insane number and you still want to cry about something or another to which I do not care....
YOu posted nothing that counters the argument though. that is the issue.

lol, bullshit.

Damn! I have been predicting between 9-13%

I'll be amazed if trump gets ten percent of the black vote. You guys believe the craziest stuff. Black folks are going to vote for a party that consists of over ninety five percent white men, uh huh.

Ive seen numbers a little north of 10% (around 12-14) which is more realistic but still very big numbers considering the history and trump only get 8% in 2016....Rasmussen telling us that Trump will receive 31% of the black vote should be on every news channel in the country...That is INSANE!

A slew of polls are showing that Trump is amassing more support from black voters than any other Republican candidate. The percentages vary, but almost everyone is measuring an increase.
Let's guess, this slew of polls are all republican leaning? Am I close?

Ive seen numbers a little north of 10% (around 12-14) which is more realistic but still very big numbers considering the history and trump only get 8% in 2016....Rasmussen telling us that Trump will receive 31% of the black vote should be on every news channel in the country...That is INSANE!
Good word to describe anyone who believes it. After four years of trump turmoil in the streets and rasmussen thinks trump will get thirty percent of the black vote? It's no wonder trump supporters believe his is the greatest president ever, they'll believe anything, the crazier the better.

You think I’m holding my breath? Not. I do not believe the pollsters who failed miserably in 2016, and feeding the same line of bullshit in 2020.

I’ve been laughing at the suckers inhaling these shit numbers for months.

Other pollsters see what is happening as malpractice... and it is. The Goebbels Media is brain ****ing you seriously with their 92% average of negative stories on Trump and their laughable polling.

Here’s one pissed off pollster:

Rasmussen was accurate in 2016... Trafalgar was too, and they nailed the Georgia special election when nobody else did.

Those holding their breath are those who believed the same shit polls as 2016... ROTFLOL...

Thanks Hunter!!!
You started a thread that supposedly polled blacks for trump at 31% then go on the bitch about how all the polls are biased garbage polls. 😁

How absurd another "white man" trying to talk about what black people will do and what black people think ....

This is the same type of absurd white man, who still have no idea what BLM is... to him he'd fight against the premise of why BLM exist...
He's probably never patronized a black owned establishment, or been into a black community... and if he drives by a black community his attitude is likely one with disparaging remarks... with absolutely no though of the economic repressions that these communities face since the era of segregation and even more so impacted by the exodus of Big Industry to foreign shores.
He does not even recognize that the system of white flight took the business and then closed the banks in black communities.

He has no concept of how the mortgage bankers have balked at lending to blacks for the sake of homeownership... nor how difficult it is for black business to get funding to build good business and have funds for curb appeal, as does white people who are funded by banks when they want to create, operate or expand a business.

History has shown black people for 100's of years that trusting white men, has been a detriment from the act of slavery to the promotion of black codes to the institutional promotion of segregation to the continual fight by white men against the laws of Civil Rights Legislation.

He's so busy worried about trying to dictate something about black people... he is UNAWARE of the games played out by the system on poor whites, that gerrymander them into containment zones and feed them fear and divisiveness's, while using them like pawns to keep wage low and promote conflict while the wealthy fleece them and the rest of the society. This is what is the reality of white men "who use the label of Conservative".

They pretend its about government, when no political groups spends and increase the debt in this country like Conservatives White Politicians, and no political group spends money on what they want, while trying to deny as much as they can to any other group.... and they call that Conservatism.

Link please....
It's going to take some work on your part. Go to an Emerson poll (RCP has links going back several months). Look for the files section on the right side of the page and download full results. Bring the file up in a spreadsheet program. The breakdown is on the tables tab.

It's a Republican pollster far more interested in influencing media coverage than polling accuracy. You would have to be an idiot to believe that Trump will get 30% of the Black vote. You have to go all the way back to Eisenhower to find a Republican president that got that kind of a percentage of the Black vote, and Trump is no Dwight Eisenhower.
He has hair.

30% approval will not translate to 30% of the vote, but I would be amazed if Trump got less than 15%. Bringing jobs matters

YOu posted nothing that counters the argument though. that is the issue.
Just about everyone else has been short on facts, eg bongsaway just called polling crazy.

It's going to take some work on your part. Go to an Emerson poll (RCP has links going back several months). Look for the files section on the right side of the page and download full results. Bring the file up in a spreadsheet program. The breakdown is on the tables tab.

He has hair.

30% approval will not translate to 30% of the vote, but I would be amazed if Trump got less than 15%. Bringing jobs matters

Just about everyone else has been short on facts, eg bongsaway just called polling crazy.
I didn't call polling crazy, I said if you believe that thirty percent of blacks are going to vote for trump, that's crazy.

This is my view on polling at this point. I had statistics in college. My professor said there are lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Polls are probably one of those most inaccurate statistic out there. why? you can make a poll say anything you want.

In order to determine the accuracy of a poll there are several things you have to look at.

1. Is always always sample size. How many people were polled or asked. Let us take state polling. If I have a state with 400k people and I poll 1000 of them. My sample size is bunk.
It is simply not enough people out of the entire pool to conduct a fair poll.

2. Who was polled. This goes back to Dewey/Truman and Clinton/Trump.
If you look at most polls you will find that out of 1000 people they poll 435 democrats 325 republicans and maybe 240 independents.
So right off the bat we have a bias response in the polling data. then there are those people that don't respond or reveal who they are voting
for or they lie about who they are voting for.

My take on polling is thus. If you ask 1000 people what they think then those 1000 people speak for themselves. you do not get to project those 1000 people
onto the other 400k people that live in a state.

The other issue with polling is this as well. We do not have a national election so any poll referencing a national poll is pure bunk.
we have 50 individual elections that are mutually exclusive of each other.

so to really see who is going to win the election you have to break the polls down by state. ensure that your sample size is more than just 1000 people out of a state
that has 1m people or so you then have to ensure that you are polling the largest block of voters which are independents. then you might you might come close
to a 4% margin of error.

The Trump administration has set a very high bar, but someone might be almost as good.
Another Trumpster applauding Trump’s racism. Sad.

~ I think the Puerto Ricans that went to Florida will vote for Trump ✔ 👍

During this election a lot of things have to happen for Trump to win. And fake right wing polls aren't it.

I want you envision something.

Imagine Trump holds Texas, Iowa and Georgia. He even holds Ohio. Some of which most polls don't have him doing. But let's say for the sake of this discussion Trump does hold all 4 of those key states.

Let's keep drinking the red Kool Aid and say Trump even somehow holds Arizona.

Let's also give him every other state he is winning in.

Let's also give him the two big ones he is really pushing for in Florida and Pennsyvania.

In these BG states Trump takes all these, PA, FL, IA, GA, TX, OH, AZ - which would be a bigger shock and a much bigger polling error than 2016.

With all of that - Trump would still lose with only 264 EC votes. Think about that. Even PA and FL aren't enough.

I'm "Blathering about" your confirmation biased claim that Trump could not possibly get a major jump in Black support between 2016 and 2020. That was your "appeal to the absurd" argument.

It implies that Black Americans are "low information voters." That we can't see changes in policy, and how they have had a positive effect on our community.

Trump HAS done a lot of good for our Community; economically and socially. Greatest jobs increase, funding for Black Colleges, criminal justice reform, opportunity zones. The list goes on.

You don't think we Blacks can see ACTUAL tangible improvements, as compared to decades of Democrat promises? :rolleyes:

Four years CAN make that significant a change.

Trump has damaged every part of the country. Nothing has improved under Trump.

Back
Top Bottom