• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Historian Timothy Snyder: Only Way To End Ukraine War Is by Moscow empire Defeat On Battlefield. Do you agree world leading Historian Timothy Snyder?

Do you agree world leading Historian Timothy Snyder?

• Total voters

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Historian Timothy Snyder: Only Way To End Ukraine War Is by Moscow empire Defeat On Battlefield​

Do you agree world leading Historian Timothy Snyder?

'Let's Beat Putin In Ukraine': Fmr. Ambassador To Ukraine​

Moscow military a 'bit more of a paper tiger' than thought: former Canadian special forces officer​

Again a poll without an "Other" option.
Getting real world information to the Russian people is important, I'm kinda leaning for an Insurrection from his own people. I don't think Ukrain can win without NATO partisipation. I think NATO is holding back from joining the fight for democracy because they're fearful of Pooten's nukes, not because Ukrain hasn't been excepted into NATO, they have tried.

No. Kick them out of Ukraine then make Ukraine a nato member. Pootin won’t attack NATO., that would wipe him and his third rate military out

Again a poll without an "Other" option.
Getting real world information to the Russian people is important, I'm kinda leaning for an Insurrection from his own people. I don't think Ukrain can win without NATO partisipation. I think NATO is holding back from joining the fight for democracy because they're fearful of Pooten's nukes, not because Ukrain hasn't been excepted into NATO, they have tried.
I agree with everything Tobias is saying and the importance of Ukraine keeping Odessa . Time to step up milary equipment ASAP. Excellent statements of Putin’s goals and attitude. Some countries just don’t get it. Some are weinies. We must get cracking. Glory to Ukraine!

No. Kick them out of Ukraine then make Ukraine a nato member. Pootin won’t attack NATO., that would wipe him and his third rate military out
+1
Exactly what Putin didn’t want. This is a catastrophic mistake by Putin that will only leave Moscow empire defeated, isolated , weaker, and ...finally DEAD

Pootin - we’re conducting military exercises on the border.
USA - we are too
(y)

Back
Top Bottom