• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

His own worst enemy

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It's quite easy to get on trump's enemy list, just say something negative about him, he can't resist responding and woodward is the latest example.

With his thin skin, huge ego and diarrhea of the mouth, is trump his own worst enemy?

It's quite easy to get on trump's enemy list, just say something negative about him, he can't resist responding and woodward is the latest example.

With his thin skin, huge ego and diarrhea of the mouth, is trump his own worst enemy?

I am more concerned that Trump given his current position is quite possibly OUR worst enemy.

Yes. The undoing of Trump will be Trump.

Yep, Trump has an incredible, maybe even tremendous, talent for creating unforced errors.

And it seems like the entire mainstream media, their talking potato heads (Woodward, et al), NeverTrumpers and sundry useful idiots ALL want to be on Trump's enemy's list...since they all say nothing but negative things about him (even when he does good things).

Oh, I agree.

He IS his own worst enemy.

I will be very sad to see him lose, but he just could not overcome the Deep State & his own obnoxious personality.

He simply has no sense of humor, something a successful President must have. His refusal to attend the Washington Correspondents' dinner was a signal to the media to start savaging him. And a good job of it they have done.

I remember how President Clinton sat at one of those dinners and was openly ridiculed by the event's comedian. He just smiled through it all. And President Obama smiled when the evening's comedian ribbed him about the lack of diversity in his Cabinet.

I will miss Donald. And I dread Joseph & Kamala & BLM running our lives.

But we cannot gainsay FATE. Dang! 2020 has been an absolutely horrific year!

And it seems like the entire mainstream media, their talking potato heads (Woodward, et al), NeverTrumpers and sundry useful idiots ALL want to be on Trump's enemy's list...since they all say nothing but negative things about him (even when he does good things).

We can always depend on you to defend trump.

I disagree with the title of this thread. As he commits genocide against his own country it’s pretty clear Americans are Trump’s worst enemy.

That wasn’t Woodward’s voice on the tape stating he loves to always play down a 5x deadly airborne pathogen.

His refusal to attend the Washington Correspondents' dinner was a signal to the media to start savaging him.

Bull****.

The media has savaged Trump since he came down the escalator...long before any possible attendance to a WC dinner.

Your excuse for the media is nonsense.

That wasn’t Woodward’s voice on the tape stating he loves to always play down a 5x deadly airborne pathogen.

yawn...

The media negativity predates that Woodward nonsense by about five years.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

yawn...

The media negativity predates that Woodward nonsense by about five years.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

It’s Trump’s voice on tape. Donald Trump verified his own anonymous sources, and it was him.

Your logic, reason, and patriotism are dismissed. See the previous sentence.

I disagree with the title of this thread. As he commits genocide against his own country it’s pretty clear Americans are Trump’s worst enemy.

It's quarter after 8 in the morning, and it looks like I've just read the stupidest thing I will read all day.

It's quarter after 8 in the morning, and it looks like I've just read the stupidest thing I will read all day.

Just wait till you get to all the Republicans telling you how teary eyed they are over 9/11!

Aunt Antifa is a troll. I PM'd her and she couldn't even string more than 2 words together in a response. Her mission is to troll this forum with constant TDS type comments.

Take a look at her post history, she offers nothing of value to our forum debate.

And we can always depend on you to make **** up about Trump.

Make it up? You're kidding? Why? Trump supporters can hear him as well as I can. For months we've been saying trump and his whole administration has been downplaying the virus but no, trump supporters came to his rescue by not believing. Now's he's on tape telling you and me he likes downplaying the virus and yet that is still not enough for his supporters to say...WTF?

Back
Top Bottom