• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"His message is being a loudmouthed dick!"[W:61]

Re: "His message is being a loudmouthed dick!"

And she'd be right about that, too.

By the way, for the clueless among us who don't know who she is, Liz Mair is the person who released those semi-nude photos of Melania Trump during the Utah primaries. Liz Mair, who was a staffer on Scott Walker's Presidential campaign staff. You know...the person you Trumpettes accused of being Ted Cruz.

...Is how a CNN guest from the Libertarian end of the GOP described their presidential challenger. Liz Mair is almost as outspoken as her target. :lol:

CNN guest says “Trump’s messaging is being a loudmouthed dick.�

Was she asked what her thighness, Hillary Clintonage's message was? If so, might she have also honestly responded, "If you are big enough, you can get away with crime, incompetence and corruption." Hillary is tailor made to fit that description in both size and disreputable notoriety.

Last edited:

Was she asked what her thighness, Hillary Clintonage's message was? If so, might she have also honestly responded, "If you are big enough, you can get away with crime, incompetence and corruption." Hillary is talilor made to fit that description in both size and disreputable notoriety.

Yes, we're aware of how bad a candidate Clinton is. However, she is not the topic of this thread - Trump is. If you would like to talk about the article from the OP, that's great. If you want to discuss Hillary Clinton, there are a great many threads already discussing her for you to participate in, and room enough for you to make your own.

Was she asked what her thighness, Hillary Clintonage's message was? If so, might she have also honestly responded, "If you are big enough, you can get away with crime, incompetence and corruption." Hillary is tailor made to fit that description in both size and disreputable notoriety.

What is funny is how the Democrats / Liberals think they have the high ground because they support a lying corrupt piece of trash over a loudmouth dick.

Yes, we're aware of how bad a candidate Clinton is. However, she is not the topic of this thread - Trump is. If you would like to talk about the article from the OP, that's great. If you want to discuss Hillary Clinton, there are a great many threads already discussing her for you to participate in, and room enough for you to make your own.
And so, is there a reason why you aren't specifically discussing the intent of the thread? Why do you think you should suddenly diverge from that to be the thread police? No offense, but we have moderators here that do that, you are aware, correct? And so, following your own advice, why not stick to the thread, hmmmm?

I had a logical question, and as the link showed nothing more of the segment, one could reasonably query if this honest and balanced question was ever broached by the notably liberal Cooper, eh?

I see his followers feel better mimicking his stance.

And so, is there a reason why you aren't specifically discussing the intent of the thread? Why do you think you should suddenly diverge from that to be the thread police? No offense, but we have moderators here that do that, you are aware, correct? And so, following your own advice, why not stick to the thread, hmmmm?

I had a logical question, and as the link showed nothing more of the segment, one could reasonably query if this honest and, balanced, question was ever broached by the notably liberal Cooper, eh?

I wasn't discussing the thread topic because the post I responded to was every bit as off-topic. I find it irritating when people feel the need to bring up other candidates when a discussion specific to someone else is started, and I decided to voice my opinion on that. As for why they didn't discuss Hillary, it's simple - she was not the topic of the discussion. Do you expect Clinton to also attend Trump's interviews so people can ask her questions as well?

Lulz. I fear you ask the impossible from the utterly incapable.

Lulz. I fear you ask the impossible from the utterly incapable.

I will reserve judgement for the time being - I've always found that jumping to conclusions on someone's capacity as a debater from a single exchange tends to bite me in the ass. He raised a valid point about me playing moderator, too.

I see his followers feel better mimicking his stance.
You mean by asking if there was some balance and not just allow a slam to only one side?

Yep, being a fair minded American, I will take up that cudgel and slam back. Why so offended of someone asking if at least there was an attempt at balance? That would not fit the mold of those backing the lying, corrupt, incompetent and the criminal I guess, now would it?

Ha ha ha, you folks are a joke, but you just are too busy blindly sucking with eyes closed on the kool aide straw to see how comically narrow-minded you truly are.

You mean by asking if there was some balance and not just allow a slam to only one side?

Yep, being a fair minded American, I will take up that cudgel and slam back. Why so offended of someone asking if at least there was an attempt at balance? That would not fit the mold of those backing the lying, corrupt, incompetent and the criminal I guess, now would it?

Ha ha ha, you folks are a joke, but you just are too busy blindly sucking with eyes closed on the kool aide straw to see how comically narrow-minded you truly are.

When you see someone insulting Hillary Clinton, do you proceed to insult Donald Trump for the sake of balance?

Hillary Clinton ain't the subject. The Donald is.

I wasn't discussing the thread topic because the post I responded to was every bit as off-topic. I find it irritating when people feel the need to bring up other candidates when a discussion specific to someone else is started, and I decided to voice my opinion on that. As for why they didn't discuss Hillary, it's simple - she was not the topic of the discussion. Do you expect Clinton to also attend Trump's interviews so people can ask her questions as well?
Its an American presidential campaign with two major candidates... the only reason we are discussing either is precisely because of that, so the two are hopeless intertwined until the vote in November. To try to surgically remove the one from the other from these politically conjoined twins would require that only the bias of the one side be allowed.

Maybe skilled surgeon and political commenting by Ben Carson could, though doubtful, achieve this without bias... but Manc, the wrinkly member? Sorry, this is the campaign season, your and his attempt to artificially and antiseptically separate the two are just, well, plain ludicrous.

untitled.jpg

Its an American presidential campaign with two major candidates... the only reason we are discussing either is precisely because of that, so the two are hopeless intertwined until the vote in November. To try to surgically remove the one from the other from these politically conjoined twins would require that only the bias of the one side be allowed.

Maybe skilled surgeon and political commenting by Ben Carson could, though doubtful, achieve this without bias... but Manc, the wrinkly member? Sorry, this is the campaign season, your and his attempt to artificially and antiseptically separate the two are just, well, plain ludicrous.

Sweet dodge. I asked a simple yes or no question, and you did nothing whatsoever to answer it, although you did make up an excuse or two and bring up a candidate that nobody talks about anymore.

Hillary Clinton ain't the subject. The Donald is.
So stick to it then. You do have that self discipline don't you? No, I guess not.

I have asked you, as well as many others on your side, this before...do you ever post anything of value? Of substance. I see your comments on these threads, and they are thread bare. Never anything of consequence. Give me something to debate on "The Donald" as occasioned by the topic of this thread why don't you? What is there to discuss, you want to go into speculating the actual size or shape or how loud his dick actually is?

Does the loudmouth dick have iron balls attached? That make ya happy, a question like that perhaps?

This is a silly thread and so needed balance obviously easily offends all the wussies backing their witch when confronted with her reality.

So stick to it then. You do have that self discipline don't you? No, I guess not.

I have asked you, as well as many others on your side, this before...do you ever post anything of value? Of substance. I see your comments on these threads, and they are thread bare. Never anything of consequence. Give me something to debate on "The Donald" as occasioned by the topic of this thread why don't you? What is there to discuss, you want to go into speculating the actual size or shape or how loud his dick actually is?

Does the loudmouth dick have iron balls attached? That make ya happy, a question like that perhaps?

This is a silly thread and so needed balance obviously easily offends all the wussies backing their witch when confronted with her reality.

Now you're the arbiter of thread quality, eh? Last I checked, even the moderators don't have the authority to say whether or not a thread's subject is worthy of discussion.

And she'd be right about that, too.

By the way, for the clueless among us who don't know who she is, Liz Mair is the person who released those semi-nude photos of Melania Trump during the Utah primaries. Liz Mair, who was a staffer on Scott Walker's Presidential campaign staff. You know...the person you Trumpettes accused of being Ted Cruz.

Yeah, the accusation was that Cruz didn't denounce the attack, which he didn't when he implied that Trump was a coward, "Pic of your wife not from us. Donald, if you try to attack Heidi, you're more of a coward than I thought." Yeah, "technically, that wasn't me who pulled the trigger," doesn't denounce the attack, whatsoever.

It's interesting to watch the GOP implode from when its own "lie through your teeth to attack your opponent, personally," strategy is employed from within.

First of all, don't tell me to stick to the topic when you weren't doing that in the first place. My comment was made in a effort to get you to stick to the topic, but obviously you just want to divert further from it.

Second of all, I couldn't give two ****s what you think of me and my posts.

If something like this had been said about Obama when he was running the world would have ended.

At the very least the person who said it would have been fired from every job they could have ever had.

Sweet dodge. I asked a simple yes or no question, and you did nothing whatsoever to answer it, although you did make up an excuse or two and bring up a candidate that nobody talks about anymore.
"Sweet dodge"? There was no sweet dodge. As it was put, it was a inane question. One for only rhetorical echo by you. And you, if you have any smarts, know it. Plus I gave you the reasoning, which by just mentioning a former "candidate that nobody talks about anymore", you somehow have failed to address. Now that is an actual dodge.

Do you actually believe you can bring up Trump in a vacuum as is being asserted on this thread? You are aware that there is presidential campaign in progress, correct? That the only reason we are discussing Trump is precisely because of this. Are you aware of his major opponent....oh yeah, I forgot, she, name withheld, is verboten... ha ha ha, how silly.

So, what is it that YOU would like to debate about The Donald's dick then? To remain in line with and keep the "integrity" of this important thread I guess I could ask, what is it about his dick that fascinates you? Happy with those type questions, are ya? :lamo:lamo:lamo

Back
Top Bottom