• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HIMYM, and NCIS this week!

sbrettt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
That's right, CBS is rolling out the season premiers this week. Who else is excited?

I thought HIMYM was over. Didn't they reveal how he met their mother last season?

that would be me, can hardly wait how he is going to tell her about his judges position and how he took the job. And the wedding of Robin and Barney off course.

Also real curious to see what Gibbs is going to do when he sees his FBI buddy when he looks down the barrel of his sniper gun at him.

FINALLY THE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously those poor kids.

I am also waiting desperately for the return of the Big Bang Theory, pure comedy gold IMHO.

The season premier of HIMYM was AWESOME. His wife is pretty cute to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom