• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's Speech

Awesome!

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
One of the greatest speeches in American history...legendary...thought provoking...historic...epic...fascinating...magnificent...heart warming.

One of the greatest speeches in American history...legendary...thought provoking...historic...epic...fascinating...magnificent...heart warming.

is that you Chelsea? :mrgreen:

Yeah...Bill liked her speech, too.

This is what Bill hears....

Nag Nag Nag :lamo

It was historic for 2 reasons:

1. First women of a major political party nominated for President
2. "LIAR", "NO TPP", "#WIKILEAKS signs + protesters from her own party chanting against her

2. "LIAR", "NO TPP", "#WIKILEAKS signs + protesters from her own party chanting against her

Outside it was much worse.

first major party candidate subject to a massive FBI investigation for criminal wrongdoing.

It was hilarious seeing the excitement over a statement as simple as "I believe in science." I'm curious what those on the left who were cheering interpreted that to mean. There are plenty of mathematical and scientific facts which she won't support, especially in the interest of pandering to particular interest groups.

It was hilarious seeing the excitement over a statement as simple as "I believe in science." I'm curious what those on the left who were cheering interpreted that to mean. There are plenty of mathematical and scientific facts which she won't support, especially in the interest of pandering to particular interest groups.

She explained what it meant. That Global Warming is real and those that deny it don't believe science. Did that hurt your feelings?

Wow?!?!?! over the top much?? easy killer i cant even take that seriously.

it was a "good" speech IMO, it will be historic after she wins because she will be the first woman president but on its own, it wasnt anything spectacular. It was GREAT . . for "HER" but I think Michelle's, Bookers and Obamas were all better "speeches" but they aren't running for president so thier historic impact is of course different.

it was a "good" speech IMO, it will be historic after she wins because she will be the first woman president but on its own, it wasnt anything spectacular. It was GREAT . . for "HER" but I think Michelle's, Bookers and Obamas were all better "speeches" but they aren't running for president so thier historic impact is of course different.

It would have been a lot better if she had any credibility.

She explained what it meant. That Global Warming is real and those that deny it don't believe science. Did that hurt your feelings?

But why deny it?

There is plenty of reason to not act.

1) You prefer disaster scenario.
2) You believe science or sorcery will change these trends some how and all the fossil fuel we can burn and animal agriculture to boot will only matter a little bit.

Didn't you hear any of the other speeches?

Credible? You can count on her to lie. Didn't you hear her say that they had families of slain officers when they hadn't. It's just something you can learn about politicians, they like to speak in the negative.

Credible? You can count on her to lie. Didn't you hear her say that they had families of slain officers when they hadn't. It's just something you can learn about politicians, they like to speak in the negative.

Her whole speech was splendid, she finally told the Truth but she didn't address what happened at Benghazi.

Here's one for her. Donald Trump has got a roulette wheel in his head and some time after the election it stops on a personality, that we get.

You're too easily impressed ...

Beat Hillary!

Yep...

But why deny it?

There is plenty of reason to not act.

1) You prefer disaster scenario.
2) You believe science or sorcery will change these trends some how and all the fossil fuel we can burn and animal agriculture to boot will only matter a little bit.

GW is hogwash and it's all about Power..........and Control!

Who in their right mind would want to hear anything she says?

You're too easily impressed ...

No kidding. Young whipper snappers are alike that ...Utopians all. :lamo

After listening to Hillary's speech I'm tempted to line up all the recent speeches given at the R and D conventions in recent decades and contrast and compare - see just how many times the same exact **** is said by all the candidates across the board.

As always: unoriginal, dull, and full of the usual hoopla you expect to find in any presidential-candidate speech.

You have to have more than a vagina and a set of tits to sway me, I guess.

Absolutely agree. It was a "good" speech, but nowhere close to great, especially when you compare it to either of the Obama speeches.

Don't you think "I believe in science." is a pretty big blanket statement when all you're referring to is global warming? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom