• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's Resume

Woodman909

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Can anyone list the positive significant accomplishments made by Hillary Clinton during her stint as U.S. Secretary of State?

Can anyone list the positive significant accomplishments made by Hillary Clinton during her stint as U.S. Secretary of State?

Arab spring? Libya? Oh, wait, Syria?

Can anyone list the positive significant accomplishments made by Hillary Clinton during her stint as U.S. Secretary of State?[/QUOTE

What difference does it make !!!

sarc,
Shes a waste of air & time,Lord help us if the Dems nominate her!

hillary-russian-reset-button.jpg

More air miles than any other SecState. Good evening, AP.:2wave:

Evening Jack. :2wave: And there you have it. Also spending money all along the way.

Just what has the carpet bagging NY politician achieved? Do you think she should tout First Lady experience?

Evening Jack. :2wave: And there you have it. Also spending money all along the way.

Just what has the carpet bagging NY politician achieved? Do you think she should tout First Lady experience?

Her First Lady experience is a two-edged sword I think. It's certainly credible service and she might as well tout it, but it does remind people of Bill & Monica.:roll:

Her First Lady experience is a two-edged sword I think. It's certainly credible service and she might as well tout it, but it does remind people of Bill & Monica.:roll:

T. Wynette's hit will be played at all the Republikan summer fundraisers next summer. Did I mention that Politico's Rich Lowry slops manure with the best?

Last edited:
Didn't assist Bush in invading Iraq under false pretenses and spend $3T to give Iran hegemony over the region, like Rice did.

Arab spring? Libya? Oh, wait, Syria?

More than 38 months till the next POTUS and this. And you talk of my team being afraid of Rank Paul.

Christie/Gingrich 2016

Didn't assist Bush in invading Iraq under false pretenses and spend $3T to give Iran hegemony over the region, like Rice did.

All true except that she voted for the Iraq invasion, your claimed war cost is far too high, and Iran does not have regional hegemony. Other than that, right on.:lamo

Anyone can say what she did NOT do. Something that she did accomplish would be a far better contribution.

And her failed bid to change health care.

Was Bush President when Clinton was Sec Of State?

What experience would this be? Hiding subpoenaed documents in her private residence? Holding secret and extra-constitutional meetings to develop "health care" schemes? Selective amnesia in testimonies?

Besides, it looks like it was mostly Monica servicing the President credibly.

She has a pretty dismal track record but at least a little more experience than Obama. I dont know that she has the appeal...she certainly doesnt have the speaking ability Obama has. And she isnt black.

For the record...I think if she runs, she wins. It has nothing to do with the dem or GOP candidate and everything to do with the mass of brain-dead voters. However...if the dems REALLY want to play it safe, they will run this guy...

president-camacho-600x336.jpgpresident_camacho_by_andytaylor_garbage-d3dggaq.jpgimages11.jpg

"Vote Comacho! I'm going to give you free **** and ****!"

money...bet

Bill and Monica is nothing. What it should remind people of is WHY we learned about Bill and Monica.

That HAS to be from The Onion or some other gag site...right?

"5. In 2012, Clinton became an internet sensation because of a series of memes depicting her having fictitious, comical text exchanges with other celebrities while wearing her trademark sunglasses. Texts from Hillary became so popular that Clinton herself submitted her own caption to the website and invited its creators to meet with her at the State Department. Her star power and ability to capture the imagination of individuals around the world is one noteworthy aspect of her success."

:lamo

Not really a rousing endorsement. A lot of fluff and little to show for it. (There's a guy with a Volvo who travelled 3 million miles.) This article keeps saying "she supported" or was a "strong proponent" of someone else's ideas. It also make a point to crash the Bush administration and say he 'restored credibility'. Seems no one can list anything she does without making it Bush's fault once more. Endorsing Morsi is a plus?? And she 'texts" ???

Sorry, this does not make it. Gotta do better.

"5. In 2012, Clinton became an internet sensation because of a series of memes depicting her having fictitious, comical text exchanges with other celebrities while wearing her trademark sunglasses. Texts from Hillary became so popular that Clinton herself submitted her own caption to the website and invited its creators to meet with her at the State Department. Her star power and ability to capture the imagination of individuals around the world is one noteworthy aspect of her success."

It's a fluff piece, filled with platitudes to mask an uneventful period and bolster her visibility. I had a feeling this thread would get either no response, or things like this that make no sense at all. And then there are the people who take this opportunity to tell us what she didn't to to make her look better , but better than what?? She didn't fly a ZERO and bomb Pearl Harbor either, but that is not something one puts on a resume.

yeah... but gag as in a joke, or gag as in make you want to hurl chunks?

I believe, in her spare time now, she's penning a new book - "It Takes a Village (to Slaughter an Ambassador)"

Back
Top Bottom