• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's Potential H-Bomb Misdirection Against Dad and Bill

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Let me preface by saying I'm not a Donald fan and I won't vote for him .. not sure if I'll vote for any candidate (though Johnson comes the closest albeit he's still too ideological for my centrist taste).

And, we know how scared we get when we imagine Trump Commander In Chief of the nuclear black box.

But I think there's a comparatively more subtle aspect of Hillary's psychology that is being overlooked in the germane here: Hillary hates men.

Now, I'm not saying her hatred of men isn't understandable.

Her father was tough and combative .. and abusive .. and did things when she was a little girl like, if she left the cap off the toothpaste lid he'd angrily throw it out the window into the snow and make her go get it. He wasn't exactly the warm, nurturing, supportive type .. and she could never really please him.

And, so, surprise, surprise, she marries a man who can't be there for her as well .. as he's too busy being there for Monica, et al .. again alluding to her not being able to please him, either.

She's taken this emotional abuse from men, and rather than say enough is enough and rid herself from the constant anguish, she keeps coming back for more.

As a result, she likely has built up a lot of rage .. against men .. and, indeed, some of that clearly seeps out in her political platform's pro-female - anti-male perspective.

Has she done repair work with a psychological therapist? I didn't find any links to so indicate .. and her politics don't reflect that she has made much progress if she has.

No, it appears she really does have contempt for the men in her life .. the unexpressed rage of which surely gets transferred and displaced onto others.

And that's the problem: most world leaders are men. And that, of course, includes Putin .. who, if she wins, will definitely be a man in her life again, this time with her wielding more power.

Hillary is angry .. and she's scared .. and that reflects in her brand of hawkish international politics.

Which brings me to my concern: how more likely is she to experience an emotional urge to push the nuclear button than if she had dealt with her contempt in therapy to diffuse and eliminate it instead of letting it build up .. and build up .. and build up .. .. to where she acts it out in the public political arena.

Bill, of course, doesn't help things, what with his continued dalliances .. and now his accusations of being a rapist that come from more than one woman. Hillary has to be really pissed at the embarrassment he is to her.

But, though she can't really be blamed for the behavior of the men who hurt her, nevertheless, what with her lack of recovery from this damage, I'm thinking we're in a bit of nuclear danger with an un-recovered Hillary at the helm.

And wacky-behaving Donald is just the lightning rod to bring that out more visibly in the public eye.

I've read where Donald is described as a malignant narcissist, and his behavior to target votes from the lower-emotional class great masses can give us cause for pause, to say the least, as the more mentally and emotionally intelligent among us can't believe our eyes and ears at what we observe from him.

But one of these two will be President .. unless Johnson keeps everyone under 270 EC votes and the House breathes a sigh of great relief as they give it to Gary.

Though Hillary doesn't present as wacky, her "stuff" is definitely there .. hiding underneath somewhat .. waiting for that tense international moment to occur .. and be released .. upon us all.

This is definitely not a good year to feel safe.

Last edited:
I feel like I just watched a chick flick marathon.

99124221did_not_read.gif

Let me see if I can at least make a tiny bit of sense of what the OP is attempting to say:

Hillary was abused because her father threw toothpaste caps into snow and Bill cheated. Hillary hates men because of the OP cannot find any links to repair work with a "psychological therapist" and because OP doesn't like her politics. Also, Putin will be a man in Hillary's life if Hillary wins. In fact, Hillary will nuke Putin unless the OP can find links to repair work with a "psychological therapist". Donald Trump is a lightning rod who has brought this desire to nuke Putin to light. Also Donald Trump is a malignant narcissist, which apparently has something to do with "Hillary's potential h-bomb misdirection against dad and bill". It might be that he wants to "target votes from the lower-emotional class great masses" because this will "give us pause" do to our mental and emotional intelligence. Hillary doesn't look wacky, but there is hidden wackiness. Therefore, nobody should feel safe.

Honestly, I'd have just gone with "Hillary and Donald suck; be afraid."

:shrug:

Let me see if I can at least make a tiny bit of sense of what the OP is attempting to say:

Hillary was abused because her father threw toothpaste caps into snow and Bill cheated. Hillary hates men because of the OP cannot find any links to repair work with a "psychological therapist" and because OP doesn't like her politics. Also, Putin will be a man in Hillary's life if Hillary wins. In fact, Hillary will nuke Putin unless the OP can find links to repair work with a "psychological therapist". Donald Trump is a lightning rod who has brought this desire to nuke Putin to light. Also Donald Trump is a malignant narcissist, which apparently has something to do with "Hillary's potential h-bomb misdirection against dad and bill". It might be that he wants to "target votes from the lower-emotional class great masses" because this will "give us pause" do to our mental and emotional intelligence. Hillary doesn't look wacky, but there is hidden wackiness. Therefore, nobody should feel safe.

Honestly, I'd have just gone with "Hillary and Donald suck; be afraid."

:shrug:

Wasn't there a black box somewhere?

Let me preface by saying I'm not a Donald fan and I won't vote for him .. not sure if I'll vote for any candidate (though Johnson comes the closest albeit he's still too ideological for my centrist taste).

And, we know how scared we get when we imagine Trump Commander In Chief of the nuclear black box.

But I think there's a comparatively more subtle aspect of Hillary's psychology that is being overlooked in the germane here: Hillary hates men.

Now, I'm not saying her hatred of men isn't understandable.

Her father was tough and combative .. and abusive .. and did things when she was a little girl like, if she left the cap off the toothpaste lid he'd angrily throw it out the window into the snow and make her go get it. He wasn't exactly the warm, nurturing, supportive type .. and she could never really please him.

And, so, surprise, surprise, she marries a man who can't be there for her as well .. as he's too busy being there for Monica, et al .. again alluding to her not being able to please him, either.

She's taken this emotional abuse from men, and rather than say enough is enough and rid herself from the constant anguish, she keeps coming back for more.

As a result, she likely has built up a lot of rage .. against men .. and, indeed, some of that clearly seeps out in her political platform's pro-female - anti-male perspective.

Has she done repair work with a psychological therapist? I didn't find any links to so indicate .. and her politics don't reflect that she has made much progress if she has.

No, it appears she really does have contempt for the men in her life .. the unexpressed rage of which surely gets transferred and displaced onto others.

And that's the problem: most world leaders are men. And that, of course, includes Putin .. who, if she wins, will definitely be a man in her life again, this time with her wielding more power.

Hillary is angry .. and she's scared .. and that reflects in her brand of hawkish international politics.

Which brings me to my concern: how more likely is she to experience an emotional urge to push the nuclear button than if she had dealt with her contempt in therapy to diffuse and eliminate it instead of letting it build up .. and build up .. and build up .. .. to where she acts it out in the public political arena.

Bill, of course, doesn't help things, what with his continued dalliances .. and now his accusations of being a rapist that come from more than one woman. Hillary has to be really pissed at the embarrassment he is to her.

But, though she can't really be blamed for the behavior of the men who hurt her, nevertheless, what with her lack of recovery from this damage, I'm thinking we're in a bit of nuclear danger with an un-recovered Hillary at the helm.

And wacky-behaving Donald is just the lightning rod to bring that out more visibly in the public eye.

I've read where Donald is described as a malignant narcissist, and his behavior to target votes from the lower-emotional class great masses can give us cause for pause, to say the least, as the more mentally and emotionally intelligent among us can't believe our eyes and ears at what we observe from him.

But one of these two will be President .. unless Johnson keeps everyone under 270 EC votes and the House breathes a sigh of great relief as they give it to Gary.

Though Hillary doesn't present as wacky, her "stuff" is definitely there .. hiding underneath somewhat .. waiting for that tense international moment to occur .. and be released .. upon us all.

This is definitely not a good year to feel safe.
Is this one of those things that you have to be really high to make any sense of?

Is this one of those things that you have to be really high to make any sense of?

No, that won't help.

I suppose, if you took enough acid, it's vaguely possible that the words might get up and re-arrange themselves into a pretty picture or at least start flowing across the screen in an odd manner. They certainly wouldn't start to make sense.

Last edited:
After Hillary's debate breech about the "4 minutes" nuclear war procedure, presented matter-of-factly as a mere technical process in the destruction of all life on this planet, the message she sends to Putin is "bring it on".

I'm a psychologist and a damn good one.

The OP needs to be taken very, very seriously.

I'm continually convinced by Hillary's continuing behavior that she should not be President.

Back
Top Bottom