• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary's pick for VP will be....

or maybe it will be" all in the family" and she will pick Bill.:lamo

Actually, she would be smart to pick one that has no baggage, especially in the area of trustworthiness.

...not Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders...but someone that few have heard of.

Tom Perez: Clinton's new friend — and maybe VP - POLITICO

Tom Perez, Secretary of Labor.

Of course it's just speculation... but Politico made a good case that it could be Perez.

I think it will be one of the Castro brothers - the one that's HUD Secretary right now would be too easy to say 4 more years of Obama, so I think it may be the other brother that's a Congressman.

Perez, for example, fought new voter-identification laws in South Carolina and Texas that critics labeled attempts to suppress the Democratic-leaning minority vote. He challenged state laws targeting illegal immigrants in Alabama and Arizona. He sued the notoriously anti-immigrant Maricopa County, Arizona, sheriff Joe Arpaio for racially profiling Latinos. He investigated the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida and launched a record number of probes into unconstitutional police practices. Perez advocated for Muslims in the workplace and championed the Americans with Disabilities Act. And he landed the three largest settlements in the history of the Fair Housing Act, from mortgage lenders who “used the corrosive power of fine print,” as he put it, to take advantage of people of color disproportionately.

The Left will love that record. Looks like he was in charge making the victims happy and all the people who support it feel all warm and fuzzy, no matter if it is trashing Americas future. He guarentees 4 more years of stagnation and chipping away at our rights.

But as you see this article is on his side. And the bolded sentence should read "notoriously anti ILLEGAL immigrant". No bias in this article.

Brown Alumni Magazine - Meet Obama's New Secretary of Labor, Tom Perez ’83

I think it will be one of the Castro brothers - the one that's HUD Secretary right now would be too easy to say 4 more years of Obama, so I think it may be the other brother that's a Congressman.

Is the other brother named Darryl?

Back
Top Bottom