• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's cocaine habit and sexual oddities?

"Wow. LOL" is the perfect description of that. :)

Oddly enough, If I found out she had had a lesbian fling and snorted coke I might I actually like her a bit more. Might.

So he stayed with her after she aborted without telling him? Hmmm...

Anyway, if all of that is true it's not at all hard to see why he cheated on her.

Last edited:
I'm going to put this in the "I'll believe it when she admits it, and even then I'll be skeptical" pile. But, if she wanted to prove me wrong and o.d. before November, I'd be ok with admitting I was wrong.

Oddly enough, If I found out she had had a lesbian fling and snorted coke I might I actually like her a bit more. Might.
:lamo

My late father hated Bill Clinton's politics. He couldn't stand Hilary either. My mom was big fan of both and that led to some funny conversations. My mother had a picture of herself with Shrilary when my mother hosted a big bucks fund raiser for Bill in 96, My father used to turn that picture down on the bookcase in his study. But even my late mother figured Hilary was a lesbian. And when I asked my dad about the Lewinsky incident, his only comment was-he couldn't blame the guy given whom Bill was married to.

I really wish the public knew all there is to know about the corruption of Bill and Shrill

Some people say, too, that she's actually a spy for Russia... and a closet KKK member. Sounds legit.

Some people say, too, that she's actually a spy for Russia... and a closet KKK member. Sounds legit.

LOL but Hilary might well be a closet racist. Spy for Russia? Nah. disgusting human being? a Power hungry harridan? absolutely

LOL but Hilary might well be a closet racist. Spy for Russia? Nah. disgusting human being? a Power hungry harridan? absolutely
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary wasn't even a human. She's probably one of them damned reptilians. [emoji246]

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary wasn't even a human. She's probably one of them damned reptilians. [emoji246]

ever see the mini-series with Mark Singer called V? I bet she eats live canaries when people aren't watching.

ever see the mini-series with Mark Singer called V? I bet she eats live canaries when people aren't watching.
Nope. But I wish Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory was still around so he could expose Hillary as a reptilian.

I've never done coke, but honestly, as a man I will do whatever it takes to end the war on drugs and mass incarceration. Even do coke with a lesbian.

I've never done coke, but honestly, as a man I will do whatever it takes to end the war on drugs and mass incarceration. Even do coke with a lesbian.
You can sort some coke with me, buddy. I'm your gal. [emoji12]

Put a cokehead in the whitehouse? Sure, everybody gets lucky. The fact that people do coke in houses is astonishing... Where do you get the money for the drugs and still have time for soccer practice and property taxes and SUV's?

What the **** is a harridan

:confused:
A belligerent old woman.

91c5adaee40b3425d29fe4ba6bedb3c9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom