• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's cocaine habit and sexual oddities?

Thank you for the link; I'm going to bookmark it.

The presentation of planks in alphabetical order is most "interesting," don't you think? "Alzheimer's" is the first on the list?

So much of this wacky election cycle has been about personalities, but the time is coming for the nation/voters to begin listening to the articulation of the issues. I hope Mr. Trump is already doing his homework.

Well, I think it's meant to be searched for the issues that one cares most about, so alphabetical makes as much sense as any other. As for Trump, yes. Even back in around February after almost a year of campaigning, reading the Trump campaign's whopping list of five issues (and they weren't even articulated or spelled out at any level, just the usual platitudes and empty assertions that Trump has become known for) was pure comedy gold. Now he has a longer list of badly articulated platitudes. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom