• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary's America

blaxshep

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The documentary Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party, highly critical of presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party, cracked into film's top 10 winners at the box office for the weekend.

Hillary's America has landed in the 10th spot with $3.7 million in 1,217 theaters for a two-week total of $3.8 million, according to comScore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Dinesh D'Souza has as much credibility as Alex Jones.

:sarcasticclap:sarcasticclap

remind me of official reports that D Dz actually lied. (yeah I know about his legal troubles) Hitlerly is on record claiming she NEVER EVER had classified material on her private server and that was a bright and shining lie

One crook trashing another crook. I'll pass.

remind me of official reports that D Dz actually lied. (yeah I know about his legal troubles) Hitlerly is on record claiming she NEVER EVER had classified material on her private server and that was a bright and shining lie

Yeah I can't find any dirt on him other than his 'liberals did 9/11' but that's just him being a typical Conservative. Hillary's America actually looks good.

Typical liberal response, when the facts are damaging attack the source.

:lamo Dinesh D'Souza, like Alex Jones, has a fringe following amongst far right wing individuals. Other than that, he has lost just about all of his credibility.

Where does one start?

"—D'Souza wrongly claims that Obama wants to return control of the Falkland Islands from Britain to Argentina. The U.S. refused in April to endorse a final declaration on Argentina's claim to the islands at the Summit of the Americas, provoking criticism from other Latin American nations.

—D'Souza says Obama has "done nothing" to impede Iran's nuclear ambitions, despite the severe trade and economic sanctions his administration has imposed on Iran to halt its suspected nuclear program. Obama opposes a near-term military strike on Iran, either by the U.S. or Israel, although he says the U.S. will never tolerate a nuclear-armed Iran.

— D'Souza says Obama removed a bust of British Prime Minister Winston Churchill from the Oval Office because Churchill represented British colonialism. White House curator William Allman said the bust, which had been on loan, was already scheduled to be returned before Obama took office. Another bust of Churchill is on display in the president's private residence, the White House says." https://www.yahoo.com/movies/fact-check-anti-obama-film-muddy-facts-072153385--politics.html

""The most painful part of his conduct is his use of our daughter to bolster his character," she wrote elsewhere in the letter. "Dinesh has allowed, and perhaps encouraged, her to submit a letter to a federal judge that he knows is patently false. I am hurt and dismayed by untrue statements in our daughter's letter."

In summary, Dixie labeled D'Souza a liar.

"Dinesh lied to me, he lied to the government, he encouraged others to lie for him, and now he has allowed our daughter to submit multiple false statements to a federal court in order to avoid punishment," she wrote. "Dinesh D'Souza is not a truthful person."" D'Souza's Ex-Wife Urged Judge To Throw The Book At Him: He's An Abusive Liar!

"D'Souza boosts this ludicrous premise (Obama ran for the presidency because he hates colonialism ... just like America's founders!) using several claims that are simply not rooted in reality. A few examples:

D'Souza claims that TARP and the federal bailout were programs that "Obama launched." Both programs began under the Bush administration.
D'Souza claims Obama went by the name Barack to adopt his father's "African identity," but Obama has explicitly said his name change "was not some assertion of my African roots."
D'Souza insists that references in Obama speeches to a "nuclear-free world" are evidence of "anti-colonialism," but Ronald Reagan made multiple references to the same concept.
D'Souza claimed that Obama supported the release of the Lockerbie bomber because he sometimes "supports the release of terrorists who claim to be fighting wars of liberation against American aggression." But the Obama administration formally opposed the release in an official letter from the State Department.
D'Souza claimed that Obama referred to BP as "British Petroleum" in a May 2010 speech. He never did." Dinesh D'Souza's Lies About Obama, Now In Movie Form

I wonder if the theater is passing out the tin foil hats or if you need to bring your own? If the email "scandal" is the extent of right wing evidence of dishonesty on Hillary's part, they don't have much. Objectively, past republican presidents have done much worse and remained in office.

Some times I feel like the Republican standard for candidate integrity only applies to Liberals. Donald Trump has so many skeletons in his closet, he barely has room for his hair spray, tiny gloves and first edition Mein Kampf.

Care to post any links to back that up?

Tax returns, Trump U, cries of rape. Geez, are you watching this **** with both eyes or just the left one?

Are we really going to pretend that he's squeaky clean? OK, let's ignore the entirety of history and pretend that becoming a billionaire the way he has, and WHERE he has, is absent moral compromises. Sure.

The thing about skeletons is that they must be exposed first. Let's just see what happens. It will be interesting no matter which candidate must face the full light of scrutiny for at least four years. Certainly, Hillary's presidency will be met with as much obstruction and ceaseless attacks as Obama's has. No matter what SHE does, that much is true.

The documentary Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party, highly critical of presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party, cracked into film's top 10 winners at the box office for the weekend.

Hillary's America has landed in the 10th spot with $3.7 million in 1,217 theaters for a two-week total of $3.8 million, according to comScore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Leftists hate this movie? It must be good then. :)

I think I'll go and see it this week. There's nothing on TV to watch this week anyway.

Back
Top Bottom