• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary: White people are to blame

n-HILLARY-CLINTON-628x314.jpgDid she use her patronizing black accent when she said that?

I see nothing wrong with the quoted sentence.

I don't support Hillary for President.

I also don't do knee jerk reaction. It's why I studied the Trump speeches and watched the videos after hearing about all the allegations of his "racist, misogynistic, xenophobic" statements, and found them to be without real basis.

I extend Hillary the same courtesy.

So, after reading the actual tweet (where she does not "blame white people" as the thread title states), I find nothing particularly wrong or unreasonable with what she posted.

Last edited:
Breitbart says that "love and kindness" is racist. LOL

Clinton suggested that people who disagree with her agenda are racists. “There is so much more to be done… we can’t be engaging in hateful rhetoric or incitement of violence, we need to be bringing people together … we need more love and kindness.”

Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart
That was a tweet btw. Comes off condescending as hell to all races from my POV.

i dont thinck

White people are to blame = White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day

i guess

Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.

would have been better though

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.
Better yet, teach all children respect for authority. When confronted by a police officer, listen to the questions, answer politely. Being a rebellious ass usually comes across as being confrontational, regardless of color.
If you, however, listen to Hillary and instill fear in your children, and a pathological distrust, chances are your children will react inappropriately, regardless of color.
Yes, I have seen quite a few blacks and whites mouthing off, and wondered how the cops kept their cool.
“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.
I refuse to listen to anyone who uses the current racial tensions to further their political career.
“We’ve got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings … Clearly, there seems to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect,” she said.

Ms. Clinton, the first step is teaching kids how to be polite and respectful. Cops, all cops, the white ones, the black ones.....are in fear of their lives for the nonsense you and the current administration is preaching. Anyone in leadership should seek to unify, instead of dividing us further.
What's more, showing our citizenry that you, an old white rich privileged woman is above the law doesn't instill much sense of justice into law abiding citizens, regardless of color.
Where most of us would be fired for being unqualified...to say the least, you expect a promotion.
So, Ms Clinton, shut up and go away, before you make complete mockery of everything that is right.

Breitbart says that "love and kindness" is racist. LOL

That's nice. It's her tweet that I was referring too, BB is not really a source I much prefer, so if you clicked the link you saw the tweet proper. Attacking the source in this case I guess was all you COULD do in the face of that tweet.

quoting breitbart is a fail....nothing to see here.

I wasn't.

I quoted her TWEET. BB Happened to have it, and no I don't care for them. Way to show you had no defense of her indefensible behavior.

The Queen of Corruption is a scumbag anyway.

That's nice. It's her tweet that I was referring too, BB is not really a source I much prefer, so if you clicked the link you saw the tweet proper. Attacking the source in this case I guess was all you COULD do in the face of that tweet.

THe tweet is reasonable. I've heard many Black people say the exact same thing. In fact I was reading a nice FB thread last night where my black friends were trying to convince one of my white friends of that very thing. He was not listening. :lol:

Breitbart....:lol: Their hate boner for Hillary is legendary as is their constant "felating" of Trump.

Calamity, I agree BB isn't a great source. They did have HER TWEET. Which is all I cared about. I get it though, focusing on BB is the easy route for you.

THe tweet is reasonable. I've heard many Black people say the exact same thing. In fact I was reading a nice FB thread last night where my black friends were trying to convince one of my white friends of that very thing. He was not listening. :lol:

That's a darned shame you already proved your... worth to the thread slobbing on about the source. /wave

That's a darned shame you already proved your... worth to the thread slobbing on about the source. /wave

I only pointed out that BB is going to blow anything Hillary says out of proportion while stroking what Donald says into the Gettysburg Address.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

First she should have said all people not white people need to put ourselves in their shoes. Clearly shows discrimination.
Second it is not white people killing black males in traffic stops but police officers. Again clearly prejudice.

However everyone should expect equal treatment and protection under the law by everyone from the police to the judicial system.

There is a problem with police and black males that I believe is the fault of both sides that I have seen from personal experience.

“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.

Again the prejudice. You represent all people as a leader of this country. You need to talk to the people not just white people all people not just a particular race. She is clearly worse than trump.

“We’ve got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings … Clearly, there seems to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect,”

Finally something I can agree with. Training on the part of the police and educating black males on how to report problem instead of just reacting.

First she should have said all people not white people need to put ourselves in their shoes. Clearly shows discrimination.
Second it is not white people killing black males in traffic stops but police officers. Again clearly prejudice.

However everyone should expect equal treatment and protection under the law by everyone from the police to the judicial system.

There is a problem with police and black males that I believe is the fault of both sides that I have seen from personal experience.
what the hell is wrong with you, you are being far, far too reasonable...

Federal policing guidelines are needed because “we have 18,000 police departments… [some of which need more training to] go after systemic racism, which is a reality, and to go after systemic bias,” she said

The federal government has too many problems of their own to fix first including prejudice and equal treatment under the law. They can start with Hillary and treating her careless handling of national security the same as they do every one else.

I will agree a lot of police departments need more training especially on the local level. That is the responsibility of "We the People" to see that this is done. The local government works for us not the federal government. Oh and by the way so does the federal government. So clean up your act and let "We the People" handle local government.

Back
Top Bottom