• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary: White people are to blame

Check me if I'm wrong, but blaming something on a group of people because of the color of their skin somehow isn't racist?

Your not wrong. She is clearly racist but that is acceptable if you are a democrat. Just watch the elections. While we are talking how politically correct we are we will turn around a elect a racist to the office of president. It clearly shows what kind of people we are.

Your not wrong. She is clearly racist but that is acceptable if you are a democrat. Just watch the elections. While we are talking how politically correct we are we will turn around a elect a racist to the office of president. It clearly shows what kind of people we are.

So there's acceptable racism, when it's against white people, and unacceptable racism, when it's against black or other minorities.

I'm detecting hypocrisy here. Either racism is acceptable, or it's not acceptable. I'm inclined to the latter.

So there's acceptable racism, when it's against white people, and unacceptable racism, when it's against black or other minorities.

I'm detecting hypocrisy here. Either racism is acceptable, or it's not acceptable. I'm inclined to the latter.

It is always acceptable if suites your needs. Look at the statement black lives matter. Do white lives matter? Do Hispanic lives matter? Do Chinese lives matter? The correct statement would be all lives matter because they do. Stop lumping us into racial or sexual groups. Rich lives matter the same as poor lives.
As long as we are fighting for one group instead of everyone equally we will never achieve equality.

I judge you the person. I don't even notice your skin color.

Back
Top Bottom