• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary: White people are to blame

Better yet, teach all children respect for authority. When confronted by a police officer, listen to the questions, answer politely. Being a rebellious ass usually comes across as being confrontational, regardless of color.
If you, however, listen to Hillary and instill fear in your children, and a pathological distrust, chances are your children will react inappropriately, regardless of color.
Yes, I have seen quite a few blacks and whites mouthing off, and wondered how the cops kept their cool.

I refuse to listen to anyone who uses the current racial tensions to further their political career.

Ms. Clinton, the first step is teaching kids how to be polite and respectful. Cops, all cops, the white ones, the black ones.....are in fear of their lives for the nonsense you and the current administration is preaching. Anyone in leadership should seek to unify, instead of dividing us further.
What's more, showing our citizenry that you, an old white rich privileged woman is above the law doesn't instill much sense of justice into law abiding citizens, regardless of color.
Where most of us would be fired for being unqualified...to say the least, you expect a promotion.
So, Ms Clinton, shut up and go away, before you make complete mockery of everything that is right.

Completely agree with you.

I was taught, when pulled over by a cop, to turn on the interior lights if it was dark outside. Stay in the car. Keep both hands on the steering wheel, be respectful and follow the cop's instructions to the letter. I'm a white female. My dad had that talk with me when I got my driver's license.

I have the utmost respect for law enforcement. Have never had the slightest problem although ive had a gun pointed at me by a cop at 2 am in the morning and, in a separate incident, been asked to exit my car and put my hands on the hood. No harm no foul.

“We’ve got to start once again respecting and treating each other with the dignity that every person deserves,” she said.

Finally something I can agree with. However a lot of us don't need to start because we have been doing just that most of our lives. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Powerful words most of the people I associate with try their best to live by.

This tweet is the equivalent of Obama's "Cops acting stupidly" comment back in the day.

I only pointed out that BB is going to blow anything Hillary says out of proportion while stroking what Donald says into the Gettysburg Address.

Start a thread about what Donald said and we will see if he is anywhere near as prejudice as I pointed out Hillary is.

Coming from the same vile bitch who once called blacks ...........super predators

Oh, that's right.....................................she evolved!

Start a thread about what Donald said and we will see if he is anywhere near as prejudice as I pointed out Hillary is.

You mean the guy who said Mexicans are rapists and Muslims should be banned from entering the country? Yeah...right. :roll:

Last edited:
Considering that gangs are made up of 87% minorities........yep!

Well, if the shoe fits...

I still stand by my challenge to the black community. How fast would they beg for cops, if cops stopped patrolling their neighborhoods? I'd say they would be protesting to demand that the cops return, probably within 24 hours...or sooner.

Well, if the shoe fits...

I still stand by my challenge to the black community. How fast would they beg for cops, if cops stopped patrolling their neighborhoods? I'd say they would be protesting to demand that the cops return, probably within 24 hours...or sooner.

Rudy Giuliani is being called a racist by the left wing media right now for speaking the truth.

You mean the guy who said Mexicans are rapists and Muslims should be banned from entering the country? Yeah...right. :roll:

So that is an excuse for Hillary. She wants people treated equally except when it comes to her.

Anyone found to be careless with the handling of classified information would lose their clearance and their job. It would be almost impossible to ever regain a clearance. That is a fact. Unless you are Hillary and above the law.

So that is an excuse for Hillary. She wants people treated equally except when it comes to her.

Anyone found to be careless with the handling of classified information would lose their clearance and their job. It would be almost impossible to ever regain a clearance. That is a fact. Unless you are Hillary and above the law.

The tweet has nothing to do with emails or drug dealing street gangs being super predators. I hate Hillary, but even I can see that.

Rudy Giuliani is being called a racist by the left wing media right now for speaking the truth.

A lot of people are being called racist by the Left for speaking truth. Troy Aikman is getting heat simply for showing support for men in blue.

People on the Left fail to realize that there is a difference between cold blooded murder of innocents and a cop shooting an armed suspect who resists arrest, an unarmed one who bull rushes a cop or even a kid with a toy gun in a high crime neighborhood. They seem to forget that most people shot by cops are far from "innocent."

It's not like cops are on the rooftops of South Chicago taking pot shots at every black person walking by. Sheesh.

The tweet has nothing to do with emails or drug dealing street gangs being super predators. I hate Hillary, but even I can see that.

Equal treatment under the law is. Hillary speaks of equal treatment for others but if she were to be treated the same as everyone else she could not meet the security clearance required by the President to deal with secret documents or national security. Just a fact. I held a security clearance and if I had been found careless with secret information I would have lost my clearance and any chance of holding a job that requires a clearance. This is a fact. That is unless I am above the law and treated differently than everyone else the way Hillary is.

A lot of people are being called racist by the Left for speaking truth. Troy Aikman is getting heat simply for showing support for men in blue.

People on the Left fail to realize that there is a difference between cold blooded murder of innocents and a cop shooting an armed suspect who resists arrest, an unarmed one who bull rushes a cop or even a kid with a toy gun in a high crime neighborhood. They seem to forget that most people shot by cops are far from "innocent."

It's not like cops are on the rooftops of South Chicago taking pot shots at every black person walking by. Sheesh.

Any time you speak the truth and doesn't agree with the left they throw out the race card. But they are completely blind to the racist remarks made by Hillary or anyone in their party as I and others have clearly pointed out.

Coming from the same vile bitch who once called blacks ...........super predators

Oh, that's right.....................................she evolved!

so thats not realy the same as saying black people are super predators

more like gang members are

becase ther serious organised criminals and not because of what race they happen to be

Hillary: White people are to blame
Check me if I'm wrong, but blaming something on a group of people because of the color of their skin somehow isn't racist?

White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.
Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart
That was a tweet btw. Comes off condescending as hell to all races from my POV.
In pandering to one social demographic Hillary chastises another social demographic.

It doesn't matter whether this is good campaigning in her candidacy's best interest or not.

What matters is that by playing two social groups against one another as she thereby does here she validates recent tragedies and polemically widens the hostility gap between these two groups.

She is thus clearly not a peacemaker but a mere short-sighted political opportunist, not truly worthy of the office of President of the United States.

The plight of any social demographic in poverty today is not the fault of any other social demographic whether that other social demographic is middle class, upper class, or also impoverished.

The socioeconomic problem responsible lies elsewhere.

Falsely implicitly attributing even a part of the problem responsibility to the White social demographic alive today is not only erroneous, it is patently dishonest and reprehensibly inciting.

Don't be surprised, Hillary, if an increase in acrimony and violence between the races occurs subsequent to your tweet.

If it does, and you're again compelled to chastise someone, direct it at the woman in the mirror.

Last edited:
Check me if I'm wrong, but blaming something on a group of people because of the color of their skin somehow isn't racist?

Well, it is racist, if it's someone OTHER than white people.

According to the SJW's Racism = Prejudice + Power. And white people have all the power, so it's impossible to be racist against them.

According to the SJW's Racism = Prejudice + Power. And white people have all the power, so it's impossible to be racist against them.

A convenient excuse to be racist and pretend you are getting away with it.

I think that one could argue point that white people have all the power. I don't believe that a blanket such as that is really the case. There are certainly instances where white people are powerless.

The statement is based on the assumption that all white people are prejudice, and I don't believe that a blanket such as that is really the case either.

To believe that the whites have all the power, and that all the whites are prejudice sets one up to be a victim, to have very low expectations, to have an excuse for any and all shortcoming and failures, rather than to be responsible. None of these things are in the best interests for anyone, this bigotry of low expectations.

A convenient excuse to be racist and pretend you are getting away with it.

I'd have to agree.

Back
Top Bottom