• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary vows to allow a million muslim refugees into the united states during first t

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary Clinton was once thought of as the left’s moderate candidate. Her husband Bill led the country without incident despite a Republican-led congress, and many expected Hillary Clinton would do the same.

Now, Hillary is angling herself as a hardline progressive. Maybe Bernie Sanders pushed her to the left, or maybe it’s her true colors finally coming out. Either way, it’s bound to put America on a destructive path. Now that she’s being more specific with her leftist agenda, we know exactly how Hillary’s method of destruction will play out.

The former secretary of state recently outlined her goal to resettle Syrian refugees in the mainland United States. Thanks to data from the Department of Homeland Security and the numbers outlined by the Clinton campaign, we now have a more clear look at exactly how many refugees Clinton may be willing to accept.

It’s close to a million.

snip...
Hillary Vows to Allow a Million Muslim Refugees into the United States During First Term | Truth And Action

Re: Hillary vows to allow a million muslim refugees into the united states during fir

Hillary Clinton was once thought of as the left’s moderate candidate. Her husband Bill led the country without incident despite a Republican-led congress, and many expected Hillary Clinton would do the same.

Now, Hillary is angling herself as a hardline progressive. Maybe Bernie Sanders pushed her to the left, or maybe it’s her true colors finally coming out. Either way, it’s bound to put America on a destructive path. Now that she’s being more specific with her leftist agenda, we know exactly how Hillary’s method of destruction will play out.

The former secretary of state recently outlined her goal to resettle Syrian refugees in the mainland United States. Thanks to data from the Department of Homeland Security and the numbers outlined by the Clinton campaign, we now have a more clear look at exactly how many refugees Clinton may be willing to accept.

It’s close to a million.

snip...
Hillary Vows to Allow a Million Muslim Refugees into the United States During First Term | Truth And Action

The horror:roll:

Re: Hillary vows to allow a million muslim refugees into the united states during fir

It’s close to a million.

snip...

So...what goes into the vetting process for refugees in general, and Syrian refugees in particular?

So...what goes into the vetting process for refugees in general, and Syrian refugees in particular?

One of the questions must be, "are you willing to vote Democrat if we let you in?"

The horror:roll:

This will not get her votes. It could persuade many Democrats to vote for Trump. Let's hope it does. The pandering politicians do not represent the overall view of Muslims.

This will not get her votes. It could persuade many Democrats to vote for Trump. Let's hope it does. The pandering politicians do not represent the overall view of Muslims.

Do you actually think that?

Seriously?

Could be. One million more Democrats.

Way to generalize totally about a massive number of people. Congrats.

Do you actually think that?

Seriously?

I think that national security is an issue that could very well decide the election. And letting in 1 million Muslims is just not safe. Period.

I think that national security is an issue that could very well decide the election. And letting in 1 million Muslims is just not safe. Period.

Oh, it's not safe, is it?

I suppose we shouldn't let any Chinese into the country either, because maybe they're commies. Or any Russians, because maybe their working for Putin.

A Million! That's so scawy! Can it possibwy be twoo?" Keep on keepin' on keeping the fear alive, eh?

Oh, it's not safe, is it?

I suppose we shouldn't let any Chinese into the country either, because maybe they're commies. Or any Russians, because maybe their working for Putin.

Stupid argument when top government officials say refugees are pepperd with extemists. And those ideologies differ from ours. Islam is an ideology and is incompatible with ours and they kill to prove that.

Only someone who thinks it is their right to risk other people lives would agree with you. I don't think anyone should knowingly put anyone in danger.

A Million! That's so scawy! Can it possibwy be twoo?" Keep on keepin' on keeping the fear alive, eh?

Again, the apologists amateur hour.

Stupid argument when top government officials say refugees are pepperd with extemists. And those ideologies differ from ours. Islam is an ideology and is incompatible with ours and they kill to prove that.

Only someone who thinks it is their right to risk other people lives would agree with you. I don't think anyone should knowingly put anyone in danger.

The intelligence community thinks it's a possibility that ISIS has infiltrated the waves of refugees. But preventing any refugees for, coming here wouldn't stop terrorist attacks.

You just want an excuse to discriminate vis a vis immigration based on religion.

The intelligence community thinks it's a possibility that ISIS has infiltrated the waves of refugees. But preventing any refugees for, coming here wouldn't stop terrorist attacks.

You just want an excuse to discriminate vis a vis immigration based on religion.

When the religion can spawn terrorists I see no problem. If you want to call it discrimination, fine. I will call it common sense and saving money and lives we could use.

When the religion can spawn terrorists I see no problem. If you want to call it discrimination, fine. I will call it common sense and saving money and lives we could use.

Literally any religion can spawn terrorists.

Literally any religion can spawn terrorists.

As often as Islam? You know that is not true.

As often as Islam? You know that is not true.

Your objection was that the religion "could" spawn terrorists. That's pretty much almost any religion.

Your objection was that the religion "could" spawn terrorists. That's pretty much almost any religion.

What good does that do? You think it is better to win a game of words and endanger Americans? This is serious. You are not.

What good does that do? You think it is better to win a game of words and endanger Americans? This is serious. You are not.

Americans would be endangered even if we didn't take a single refugee.

It’s close to a million.

snip...

Do you have anything on this from a reliable source? I mean, it is based on at least one lie(not all refugees from majority Muslim countries are Muslim), and the site is hilarious in the way it misrepresents what people say, so pardon me if I don't take their word for it...

Americans would be endangered even if we didn't take a single refugee.

Again, irrelevant.

Again, irrelevant.

No, I think it's pretty relevant. Supposedly you are worried about the safety of other Americans, yet not bringing in said refugees wouldn't make them any safer.

Do you have anything on this from a reliable source? I mean, it is based on at least one lie(not all refugees from majority Muslim countries are Muslim), and the site is hilarious in the way it misrepresents what people say, so pardon me if I don't take their word for it...

No. Just about 94%.

US Accepts Less Than 3 Percent Christian Refugees, 96 Percent Muslims

Well look at that, I stand corrected.

US Accepts Less Than 3 Percent Christian Refugees, 96 Percent Muslims

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom