• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary tried to help her hedge fund manager son-in-law while Security State

:yawn: There's precisely zero evidence that her findings were passed along to her son-in law for financial gain, so the thread title is at best speculation and more likely an outright fabrication.

:yawn: There's precisely zero evidence that her findings were passed along to her son-in law for financial gain, so the thread title is at best speculation and more likely an outright fabrication.

It's Hillary. At this point, the idea is simply to attack her and hope people assume the attack is true because.... because Benghazi shut up!

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece | Fox News

Providing "inside" information to a family member that she only had access to as Secretary of State, make Hillary a crook.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Isn't she awesome!

I always am amused too at how she rages against hedge fund managers while doting on her son in law....a hedge fund manager. I'll bet the entire bunch giggles at the stupidity of her devoted supporters.

Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece | Fox News

Providing "inside" information to a family member that she only had access to as Secretary of State, make Hillary a crook.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

On one hand, this event and others like it...for example, this one Sen. D'Amato Drops Bomb: Hillary Allowed Russia to Take Ownership of US Uranium to Sell to Iran (Video) ...should cause any law-abiding American to demand that Hillary be sent to jail.

On the other hand, those who support Hillary...those who are just as non-law-abiding as she is...will always dismiss, excuse or outright ignore these kind of things that she does.

If she manages to get elected, we will be in for another 4-8 years of a corrupt, crooked Democratic Executive Branch. Our only hope will be if the GOP retains the House and Senate and we get gridlock.

Back
Top Bottom