• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary supports racist, recall Lott

cnredd said:
Agreed...

This gives you an indication of how unintelligent "osmosis" would be...

GWB has sent his entire life with someone(His father) who was...

A) A member of the House of Representatives
B) Chairman of the RNC
C) Ambassador to the United Nations
D) Director of the CIA
E) Vice-President
F) President

This was all within a range from 1966 until 1993...

It seems certain members will turn their back on their own "osmosis" theory when it comes to someone they don't approve of, but when it comes to their own partisan wishfuls, "osmosis" reigns supreme...:roll:

Ahhh, cnredd, I love it when you agree with me. ;)

Seriously, my husband does environmental enforcement for the Dept. of Justice, which means he represents EPA in federal court. He has been doing environmental law since he and I met 9 years ago. Does that mean I could try a case involving environmental violations? Or even know what constitutes a violation? Nope.

aps said:
Ahhh, cnredd, I love it when you agree with me. ;)

Seriously, my husband does environmental enforcement for the Dept. of Justice, which means he represents EPA in federal court. He has been doing environmental law since he and I met 9 years ago. Does that mean I could try a case involving environmental violations? Or even know what constitutes a violation? Nope.
I think the nation would go ballistic if it were ever found if Hillary was involved in foreign policy while his wife was in office...

We didn't elect Hillary for jack-****...

BWG said:
QUOTE=George W. Bush
The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch. (Laughter.)

whitehouse release

So, by your standards, Bush is a racist? :confused:

They aren't MY standards. And no I would not have been surprised if the left had claimed Bush was a racist because he went to Lott's house.

So your point?

aps said:
I do not agree that she has an excellent chance of getting the nomination. I believe that Mark Warner, the former governor of Virginia, will seek the nomination. He is incredibly popular here in Virginia (80%). .

And is completely unkown outside the few people who live in Virgina. The Democrats and leftest extremist who run the party have too much invested in Hillary.

Hillary is out.

Not according to the polls and money raising.

I am just not interested in having a woman president right now.

Really? Do you really think of it in such terms? I don't.

So which women would you vote for? This sounds like it will be interesting....

Rice for one, Dole (but VP first), Kirkpatrick if she ran would recieve high consideration, Kay Baily (but again a stint at VP first.

But then we digress, the subject is Hillary's racisim, will it hurt her chances.

Back
Top Bottom