• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Supporters Endorse Sharia Law in America!!

All these videos demonstrate is that most Americans are ignorant about almost anything that isn't a social media sensation.

It's why constant media blurbs, using snippets of video coupled with labeling and personal attacks are so effective at creating public opinion. People don't have to think, they can just react emotionally.

Repeat something enough and people simply accept it as true. Couch a question in a positive way and people will simply agree.

Last edited:
Why do right wingers make so many of these gotcha videos? make em feel smart or something?

Why do right wingers make so many of these gotcha videos? make em feel smart or something?

Are you saying gotcha videos is done mostly by right wingers?

All these videos demonstrate is that most Americans are ignorant about almost anything that isn't a social media sensation.

And that truthatallcost is lying.

I don't see them posted on this forum nearly as often as I do RWers. Why, you have a few examples?
Are you saying gotcha videos is done mostly by right wingers?

He's not a right-winger. Mark Dice's a moronic conspiracy theorist. That's not even on the left-right spectrum; it's located somewhere else entirely.

I don't know Mark Dice, but I bet the OP would not have posted something attempting to make conservatives look stupid.
He's not a right-winger. Mark Dice's a moronic conspiracy theorist. That's not even on the left-right spectrum; it's located somewhere else entirely.

I don't know him, but I bet the OP would not have posted something attempting to make conservatives look stupid.

Probably not.

But Mark Dice's got a pretty big YouTube channel where he's always talking about his conspiracy Illuminati/NWO BS.

I don't know him, but I bet the OP would not have posted something attempting to make conservatives look stupid.

and?

Do you post sources that makes your stance "look stupid"? Seems its up to the other side to post counter vids.

There is no reason to. The point is they prove nothing. I think it might just be to give those who watch them feel smart. I don't understand why anyone would make them otherwise.
and?

Do you post sources that makes your stance "look stupid"? Seems its up to the other side to post counter vids.

Fail.

"The more economic difficulties increase, the more immigration will be seen as a burden". Well duh, that's pretty universal. Anyone could agree with that statement as people do generally tire of newcomers when jobs are scarce.

Hillary supporters didn't even know what Sharia law is!!!

So you admit your lie. I guess that's progress of a sort.

Sadly, you just replaced one lie with another, so you still have work to do.

There is no reason to. The point is they prove nothing. I think it might just be to give those who watch them feel smart. I don't understand why anyone would make them otherwise.

The point is that only about half will vote in the upcoming election for POTUS and few of them know WTF is going on.

Yes it's comedic.

Oh, and the debate is over when you start comparing presidential candidates you don't like to Nazis.

Oh, and the debate is over when you start comparing presidential candidates you don't like to Nazis.

Suit yourself.

So you admit your lie. I guess that's progress of a sort.

Sadly, you just replaced one lie with another, so you still have work to do.

I'm assuming that they didn't know what it was. Hoping that they didn't know what Sharia is. Although I've often said that liberals will and have been the first to convert to Islam, because they lack a moral compass. Plus the fact that the media & schools give Islam a pass on homophobia, sexism, racism, intolerance, whereas those 2 groups never stop criticizing Christians, who are generally less homophobic, sexist, etc.

And that truthatallcost is lying.

It's customary to give a thread the same name as the article or video that you're basing your thread on.

It sounds to me like your angry that Hillary supporters blindly accept Sharia when its attributed to mama Hillary.

Fail.

"The more economic difficulties increase, the more immigration will be seen as a burden". Well duh, that's pretty universal. Anyone could agree with that statement as people do generally tire of newcomers when jobs are scarce.

Dude. If you really want me to have a field day finding and posting all of the idiots supporting Trump, I can do that.

But "Gotcha" "Jaywalking" isn't indicative of anything.

Stupidity isn't partisan - it's universal.

Which is why I continue to argue that we should require people to pass the US Citizens Exam before voting.

So
Dude. If you really want me to have a field day finding and posting all of the idiots supporting Trump, I can do that.

But "Gotcha" "Jaywalking" isn't indicative of anything.

Stupidity isn't partisan - it's universal.

Which is why I continue to argue that we should require people to pass the US Citizens Exam before voting.

That's ok, Hillary Clinton voters aren't the only Americans who support Sharia law in America. Turns out American Muslims do too! How bout that?

It's customary to give a thread the same name as the article or video that you're basing your thread on.

It sounds to me like your angry that Hillary supporters blindly accept Sharia when its attributed to mama Hillary.

I'm no Hillary supporter, so my main beef is with your blatant lies.

So

That's ok, Hillary Clinton voters aren't the only Americans who support Sharia law in America. Turns out American Muslims do too! How bout that?

Only a half-truth there, but a half-truth is half a lie.

It's why constant media blurbs, using snippets of video coupled with labeling and personal attacks are so effective at creating public opinion. People don't have to think, they can just react emotionally.

Repeat something enough and people simply accept it as true. Couch a question in a positive way and people will simply agree.

Perhaps. But the truth is, we hire politicians so we don't have to pay attention to that work. And many choose not to pay attention at all.

Back
Top Bottom