• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary should be in jail.

Actually the primary interference in the 2016 election was domestic. Her name was Hillary Clinton. The Russians can only fantasize about interfering at the level she did. And she even used the Russians to do so.
Read the comment again, this time for comprehension.

Why are some Americans so eager to put other people in jail?

If Ms. Hillary broke the law, there are other appropriate ways to punish her.

The only people that belong in jail are violent criminals.

And thanks to the Dems, they aren't. They are considered victims of society.

She should already be in jail for her email server.

She should already be in jail for her email server.

Well, if she is guilty, she should be forced to pay a huge fine.

And banned from ever again running for public office.

But jail, I feel, should be reserved for robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, and murderers.

Read the comment again, this time for comprehension.
This is what I responded to: "Trump fans have clung to the words "collusion" and "hoax" in an attempt to deflect from the fact that a foreign enemy interfered in our election for Trump's benefit." with attention to: "a foreign enemy interfered in our election". Where is the failure of reading comprehension that you claim? The only significant interference in the 2016 election came from the Hillary campaign.

2hLwHPc.jpg

This is what I responded to: "Trump fans have clung to the words "collusion" and "hoax" in an attempt to deflect from the fact that a foreign enemy interfered in our election for Trump's benefit." with attention to: "a foreign enemy interfered in our election". Where is the failure of reading comprehension that you claim? The only significant interference in the 2016 election came from the Hillary campaign.
Cool! You know more than the bipartisan senate intelligence committee that investigated the 2016 election. You should inform them of your findings. :rolleyes:

It certainly spilled over into his Presidency.

I agree, but that was not Hillary’s doing. That ball of nonsense based on debunked sources was kept alive and well by government personnel and the bulk of the MSM.

Cool! You know more than the bipartisan senate intelligence committee that investigated the 2016 election. You should inform them of your findings. :rolleyes:
The Mueller Investigation itself concluded: No evidence of Trump campaign collusion with the Russians. And the so-called bipartisan Senate intelligence committee conclusions were drawn well before the abuse of the FISA court was known and before the so-called Steele Dossier was discredited. Once again, the real interference in the 2016 election was from the Hillary campaign itself. Perhaps you will understand after all of the Durham Investigation conclusions come out.

The Mueller Investigation itself concluded: No evidence of Trump campaign collusion with the Russians. And the so-called bipartisan Senate intelligence committee conclusions were drawn well before the abuse of the FISA court was known and before the so-called Steele Dossier was discredited. Once again, the real interference in the 2016 election was from the Hillary campaign itself. Perhaps you will understand after all of the Durham Investigation conclusions come out.
LOL. Tick-tock.

Get some rest. I've heard that cognitive dissonance causes fatigue.
Thanks for your concern, however I was just bored with your non-response: "LOL. Tick-tock."

Actually the primary interference in the 2016 election was domestic. Her name was Hillary Clinton. The Russians can only fantasize about interfering at the level she did. And she even used the Russians to do so.
It is a certainty that Hillary wasn't smart enough to conceive of this plan on her own. She consulted with lots and lots of people and had to have assurances that they would go with the story, including Clapper, and Brennan (both of whom get intelligence briefings and knew it was a lie and still were on MSM talking it up.

It is a certainty that Hillary wasn't smart enough to conceive of this plan on her own. She consulted with lots and lots of people and had to have assurances that they would go with the story, including Clapper, and Brennan (both of whom get intelligence briefings and knew it was a lie and still were on MSM talking it up.
Though she gave approval.

Though she gave approval.
She was the only one that could give approval since she hired Perkins Coie. Clapper, Brennan, Donna Brazille nor anyone else was in a position to give approval. But this devious plan wasn't just hatched up by Hillary. This is the MO of the entire Democratic party, which is to concoct October surprises where they make up a story that isn't true, have shills vouch for it get agreements with people in the press that they will run with the story 24/7 and about a month before the election so that the opponent has no time to defend themselves. The Democrats are a truly evil bunch and we must fight back., We've had enough. We need to shout their nonsense down with fury and we should demonstrate in the streets like BLM and Antifa and strike fear into the hearts of these devious skilled liars. Time to use their tactics.

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.
What would you charge her with? Don't get me wrong. She looks dirty but I have not seen any evidence that she has done anything illegal.

She was the only one that could give approval since she hired Perkins Coie. Clapper, Brennan, Donna Brazille nor anyone else was in a position to give approval. But this devious plan wasn't just hatched up by Hillary. This is the MO of the entire Democratic party, which is to concoct October surprises where they make up a story that isn't true, have shills vouch for it get agreements with people in the press that they will run with the story 24/7 and about a month before the election so that the opponent has no time to defend themselves. The Democrats are a truly evil bunch and we must fight back., We've had enough. We need to shout their nonsense down with fury and we should demonstrate in the streets like BLM and Antifa and strike fear into the hearts of these devious skilled liars. Time to use their tactics.
I agree.....with the except of using their tactics. I will settle for a red wave in November followed by the GOP giving them some of their own medicine in regards to Senate and House Investigations. And I think there is plenty to impeach Biden on.

What would you charge her with? Don't get me wrong. She looks dirty but I have not seen any evidence that she has done anything illegal.
She and others carried on this ruse AFTER the election. that includes people like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Swalwell, Clapper, Brennan, Brazille, and many many others resulting in a two-year-long special investigation along with spying on Trump after he was elected. To me, this is traitorous, treason and sedition.

I agree.....with the except of using their tactics. I will settle for a red wave in November followed by the GOP giving them some of their own medicine in regards to Senate and House Investigations. And I think there is plenty to impeach Biden on.
Ohhhh, DEFINITELY yes. They will have a majority and I want them to go after everybody. Investigations and hearings and even special counsels along with impeachment for some cabinet members. I want Weissman in jail with Hilalry.

She and others carried on this ruse AFTER the election. that includes people like Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Swalwell, Clapper, Brennan, Brazille, and many many others resulting in a two-year-long special investigation along with spying on Trump after he was elected. To me, this is traitorous and sedition.
I think you can absolutely make a case for charging many people involved but so far I have not seen evidence of her committing any crime.

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.
Is any of this actually a crime that she could be jailed for?

Sure, if it's as portrayed, it's shady as **** and underhanded...but is it illegal?

Edit: To expand on that, it's my opinion that the media orgs who ran with a story should be held to account if they didn't check their sources well enough.
They should operate under the expectation that politicians will lie to them, and investigate accordingly.

Edit 2: How to hold them to account though, that is a question.
I suppose in the end it's up to their consumers to do so, but I'm not sure how effective that is.

Back
Top Bottom