• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary should be in jail.

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.

There is already a thread about this but feel free to indulge in Hillary derangement syndrome. If she lied she has definitely lost my vote! /s

Last edited:

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.

Not a big fan of putting politicians in jail. That being Russian Collusion hoax was a much more scary insurrection threat than 1/6 IMHO.

nothing burger...next topic

What crime has she been charged with?

@washunut @Paradoxical

Trump fans have clung to the words "collusion" and "hoax" in an attempt to deflect from the fact that a foreign enemy interfered in our election for Trump's benefit.

The Trump campaign met with Russian officials dozens of times.
The Russians used social media to spread lies about the campaign for Trump's benefit.

The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a BIPARTISAN Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help

Understand I have no care at all about Hillary and consider her one of the worst left leaning politicians of this era, but exactly what crime did she commit?

Really disappointing. I read the title, I thought "wow, here's something new" and all you have is Fox News echoing Hannity. Weak.

Really? Do you want all folks put in jail for lying or providing “disinformation” - or only Hillary?

Trump said that Mexico would pay for the Great Wall Of Trump and that TrumpCare (medical care insurance which would cover everybody and cost less) was “coming soon” - should we lock Trump up too?

Politicians lie, provide “disinformation”, make false claims based on “opposition research” and make ‘promises’ that they never intend to keep. That is not a crime - it’s keeping an American tradition alive. ;)

nothing burger...next topic
That Hillary set Trump up, we went through two years of impeachment by people who knew it was a set up and this means nothing?
Really? Do you want all folks put in jail for lying or providing “disinformation” - or only Hillary?

Trump said that Mexico would pay for the Great Wall Of Trump and that TrumpCare (medical care insurance which would cover everybody and cost less) was “coming soon” - should we lock Trump up too?

Politicians lie, provide “disinformation”, make false claims based on “opposition research” and make ‘promises’ that they never intend to keep. That is not a crime - it’s keeping an American tradition alive. ;)
i nominate your post as king of false equivalence for the decade.

Understand I have no care at all about Hillary and consider her one of the worst left leaning politicians of this era, but exactly what crime did she commit?
It’s not just her. Everyone knew the information was false including Obama, Biden, Clapper, Comet, Weismann and allowed a 2 year long impeachment

It’s not just her. Everyone knew the information was false including Obama, Biden, Clapper, Comet, Weismann and allowed a 2 year long impeachment
FFS.

Agreed. There needs to be incarceration for those responsible for this. Such cannot and should not be repeated in the future.

"Hillary should be in jail." Whether this is the out come of this or not we'll have to see how it unfolds.

That Hillary set Trump up, we went through two years of impeachment by people who knew it was a set up and this means nothing?

Thank you. I nominate your OP for a partisan hack award. ;)

Come out from behind the FoxNews security blanket and name the crime she is guilty of.

Jesis Chrust, you don't even know what Trump was impeached FOR?

Even Fox News would have told you that. Were you paying no attention at all?

I'm leaving your thread, since it's obvious you're just trolling.

Agreed. There needs to be incarceration for those responsible for this. Such cannot and should not be repeated in the future.

"Hillary should be in jail." Whether this is the out come of this or not we'll have to see how it unfolds.
Narrator: "This was not the outcome."

Thank you. I nominate your OP for a partisan hack award. ;)

This was nothing less than an attempt to overthrow a duly elected president. Does not matter if we liked him or his party. Not some run of the mill lie politicians tell every day of the week.

To not be able to discern the difference is really pathetic.

This thread is so 1990

If that (bolded above) assertion is true then what was the crime? You (or anyone else) could say that (unnamed) sources told you (or them) that Trump had sex with small woodland creatures and that solid evidence of such debauchery existed. That is not a crime - it is a standard ‘news’ media practice.

This was nothing less than an attempt to overthrow a duly elected president. Does not matter if we liked him or his party. Not some run of the mill lie politicians tell every day of the week.

To not be able to discern the difference is really pathetic.

Trump was not POTUS during his 2016 campaign and won that election.

Back
Top Bottom