• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary should be in jail.

No they are really not, why a transaction occurred does not mean it as for the reasons you claim.
Stay in denial like a Christian who was just told the resurrection was a ruse.

2 years, hundreds of FBI investigating, Weissman intent on hanging him and nothing. How could there be Trump collusion when we know that Hillary fabricated the whole thing?
??? It was obvious from the witnesses that trump and the Russians were love birds. Russia did what it could to get trump to win.

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.
No one is going to jail. They are the protected class.

Trump deserved the impeachment by all standards I could see. I felt he should have been convicted on the evidence

I agree and just a reminder that 57 senators voted to impeach trump , from February 2021 on , GOP senators who voted against impeachment publicly said that they believed trump was guilty on the merits.

That would make well more than 67 Senators who agreed he was guilty.

This site details the responses from the GOP senators who agreed trump was guilty -

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.

I wish all politicians spent time in jail. Just for a few years. It'd be nice to flush the toilet once in a while.

The second one was because of something Hunter and Biden did. Stay on track. They almost had a third one but turns out the guy's own emails proved he was a liar. Schiff was all set to go.

Trump’s first impeachment was for his Ukraine extortion. The second was for inciting the insurrection. He wasn’t impeached for colluding with Russia. Kind of hard to take you seriously when you get something this basic so wrong.

Trump deserved the impeachment by all standards I could see. I felt he should have been convicted on the evidence
Was Bill Clinton?

Trump’s first impeachment was for his Ukraine extortion. The second was for inciting the insurrection. He wasn’t impeached for colluding with Russia. Kind of hard to take you seriously when you get something this basic so wrong.
Oh please the left wanted to impeach Trump before he was sworn in. And impeach a guy already leaving office that will teach him

Politicians reflect those who elect them--------------------so look in the mirror
Best analogy ever on DP of those who elected Biden. I may steal your great phrase. Thanks for posting and a mega like.

Trump was impeached because the Bidens extorted money from Ukraine and threatened the president to withhold the billion?

Oh, WAIT. That guy Vindman didn't like him and got a whistleblower that wasn't. I remember now. The sham impeachment. Thanks for =reminding me of the evil that is the Democratic party.

Oh please the left wanted to impeach Trump before he was sworn in. And impeach a guy already leaving office that will teach him
What does this have to do with the fact that Trump’s first impeachment was for extorting Ukraine not for colluding with Russia?

What does this have to do with the fact that Trump’s first impeachment was for extorting Ukraine not for colluding with Russia?
The boy who called wolf to many times

sure-----------the concept is truth. It applies to all elections and all politicians
If you watch 2000 mules, consider the broken pipe in Georgia they allowed about, seen unmarked vans pull up to polling places in the wee hours, recall that Biden stayed in his basement, no one e3xpect6ed him to win because Trump dre2w thousands to Biden's ten or twenty girls made to stand in chalk circles giving polite applause, it was impossible for Biden to win without a concerted effort by BLM and others to stuff mailboxes and then the polling places just accept those votes without checking. Biden didn't really win and we are now paying a very steep price. Afghanistan, return of terrorists, Fetynal, homeless, disrespect of police, military gone woke, division, CRT, potentially nuclear war, oil prices intentionally high to go green, scarce food...............we DID get the guy who best reflects what happens when progressives take over.

What Trump did and mused about doing was legal. The impeachment was based on Trump collusion, all orchestrated by Hillary through her attorneys. Are you getting your information from CNN or MSNBS or the Times or WaPo?

Oh, WAIT!! You ARE!
1. It was not legal, it was abuse of power. Though abuse of power is not a statutory crime, it is quintessential crime of a POTUS, and the primary reason we have impeachment of presidents. The power of the office is not to be used for personal gain.

2. This had everything to do with the actions of Trump and NOTHING to do with Hillary. Your continued suggestion of this reveals to all us just how ill-informed you are. Why do you even post/

What is it about Trump supporters that they follow man with numerous and obvious character flaws, yet when one of those flaws manifests itself in egregiously bad behavior, they blame everyone by the obvious: Trump. That kind of blindness to the obvious and flawed thinking makes me wonder how their kids turned out.

If you watch 2000 mules, consider the broken pipe in Georgia they allowed about, seen unmarked vans pull up to polling places in the wee hours, recall that Biden stayed in his basement, no one e3xpect6ed him to win because Trump dre2w thousands to Biden's ten or twenty girls made to stand in chalk circles giving polite applause, it was impossible for Biden to win without a concerted effort by BLM and others to stuff mailboxes and then the polling places just accept those votes without checking. Biden didn't really win and we are now paying a very steep price. Afghanistan, return of terrorists, Fetynal, homeless, disrespect of police, military gone woke, division, CRT, potentially nuclear war, oil prices intentionally high to go green, scarce food...............we DID get the guy who best reflects what happens when progressives take over.
That is just delusional. Your inability to deal in facts is well apparent in your post. It is a fact that Biden won the 2020 election. There is no legitimate dispute of that fact. Thinking otherwise is simply a delusion.

Meanwhile, you apparently did not understand the last election. It was not Trump vs. Biden, it was Trump vs. Not-Trump. The Not-Trump crowd represented close to 60% of the electorate. The only odd part of the 2020 election was how Not-Trump only ended up with 53% of the vote. Nonetheless, Trump was expected to lose by almost all polls, and that is what happened.

Last edited:
1. It was not legal, it was abuse of power. Though abuse of power is not a statutory crime, it is quintessential crime of a POTUS, and the primary reason we have impeachment of presidents. The power of the office is not to be used for personal gain.

2. This had everything to do with the actions of Trump and NOTHING to do with Hillary. Your continued suggestion of this reveals to all us just how ill-informed you are. Why do you even post/

What is it about Trump supporters that they follow man with numerous and obvious character flaws, yet when one of those flaws manifests itself in egregiously bad behavior, they blame everyone by the obvious: Trump. That kind of blindness to the obvious and flawed thinking makes me wonder how their kids turned out.

That is just delusional. Your inability to deal in facts is well apparent in your post. It is a fact that Biden won the 2020 election. There is no legitimate dispute of that fact. Thinking otherwise is simply a delusion.

Meanwhile, you apparently did not understand the last election. It was not Trump vs. Biden, it was Trump vs. Not-Trump. The Not-Trump crowd represented close to 60% of the electorate. The only odd part of the 2020 election was how Not-Trump only ended up with 53% of the vote. Nonetheless, Trump was expected to lose by almost all polls, and that is what happened.
The complete disconnect of the left from how they tried to destroy Trump started BY Hillary and Perkins Coie is truly spellbinding.

Now you lose credibility with this crap. I have little respect for those who believe conspiracy junk. Trump was the worst leader in US History-----so, he lost.

Now you lose credibility with this crap. I have little respect for those who believe conspiracy junk. Trump was the worst leader in US History-----so, he lost.
Uh huh. Like that Afghanistan massacre, the woke military, $5.00-$6.00 gas, and food shortages. Keep voting Democrat, you said it best

Politicians reflect those who elect them--------------------so look in the mirror

YOU put him behind the we=heel and he fell asleep because he's stupid and senile.

@washunut @Paradoxical

Trump fans have clung to the words "collusion" and "hoax" in an attempt to deflect from the fact that a foreign enemy interfered in our election for Trump's benefit.

The Trump campaign met with Russian officials dozens of times.
The Russians used social media to spread lies about the campaign for Trump's benefit.

The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a BIPARTISAN Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help

Actually the primary interference in the 2016 election was domestic. Her name was Hillary Clinton. The Russians can only fantasize about interfering at the level she did. And she even used the Russians to do so.

Says a librul who was almost certainly on the Russian Collusion bandwagon. That was conspiracy junk on steroids.

Back
Top Bottom