• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary should be in jail.

Hillary is not going to jail. All you right wing losers can put your dicks away.
Why does she get special treatment you couldn’t get from the law?

Why does she get special treatment you couldn’t get from the law?
People with money and power get away with shit all the time that I couldn't get away with. Did you just fall off the truck yesterday?

Putting Hillary in jail would likely set a precedent that would set in motion numerous republicans be locked up so let's get on with it.

By the way FoxNews has zero credibility ........which explains why fake news boys and girls love it.

People with money and power get away with shit all the time that I couldn't get away with. Did you just fall off the truck yesterday?
No, but I think you may have. Thus the question.

What lies did the Russians tell about Hillary...

Her emails wasn't true?

Feel free to use your favorite search engine if you'd like more info.

Understand I have no care at all about Hillary and consider her one of the worst left leaning politicians of this era, but exactly what crime did she commit?
My disdain for both Hillary Clinton and Trump in 2016 was so high, I voted for Johnson, a candidate I knew had no chance of winning, no name recognition, no money, no media attention, just a third name on the ballot. I wanted my disdain for both officially registered at the ballot box. I wasn’t the only one, 7 million more voters did the same as I. Not only didn’t we care who won between them, we didn’t care who lost either. We really wanted both to lose.

What crime, I don’t know, but there probably should be a law against it. But in the era where all campaigns are nothing more than negative personal attacks, this isn’t any worse than what Trump and his campaign did. There’re no politicians anymore I want to win an election, just some I want to lose more than the other. I do find myself taking the third option more and more these days. The third name on the ballot choice. After all, they’re all the worst scumbags on the face of the earth, perhaps the universe, just ask their opponent.

All you see anymore is one negative personal attack after another. The voter gets nothing positive, just the rhetoric my opponent is a scumbag who wants to destroy you and every other living thing. Oh well, all of this reminds me of the old joke, “Know when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.”

Feel free to use your favorite search engine if you'd like more info.
Fake news big deal MSNBC , CNN and fox do it all the time

I am talking hillarys emails

Putting Hillary in jail would likely set a precedent that would set in motion numerous republicans be locked up so let's get on with it.

By the way FoxNews has zero credibility ........which explains why fake news boys and girls love it.
Of course they do just like CNN or MSNBC it is used as a starting point to research the topic further

Fake news big deal MSNBC , CNN and fox do it all the time

I am talking hillarys emails
What? Attention, goalposts have been moved!

I never said a thing about Hillary's emails. You responded to my comments about Russia's attempt to influence the 2016 election for Trump's beneifit.

Last edited:

This should put to rest any notion that Trump colluded with Russia and I am only posting it as a public service because MSM won't show that Hillary orchestrated this plot against Trump with her lawyers and Fusion GPS which was headed by the wife of an FBI attorney named Bruce Ohr. While she complains about Comey, he later went after Trump with the information he knew was phony and the FBI people regularly conferred with MSM to pump up the story to get a special counsel headed by Weinstein, the Hillary lover.

This is a very sad and dangerous time in American history because all of the head honchos including Obama and Biden and Clapp[er knew this was phony and said and did nothing.
This guy says that. That one says this. There is no direct quote in the piece you quoted. No trial transcript...No audio tape of anybody other than talking heads....NO NOTHING.

You should be in jail. Why....because I say so.

My disdain for both Hillary Clinton and Trump in 2016 was so high, I voted for Johnson, a candidate I knew had no chance of winning, no name recognition, no money, no media attention, just a third name on the ballot. I wanted my disdain for both officially registered at the ballot box. I wasn’t the only one, 7 million more voters did the same as I. Not only didn’t we care who won between them, we didn’t care who lost either. We really wanted both to lose.

What crime, I don’t know, but there probably should be a law against it. But in the era where all campaigns are nothing more than negative personal attacks, this isn’t any worse than what Trump and his campaign did. There’re no politicians anymore I want to win an election, just some I want to lose more than the other. I do find myself taking the third option more and more these days. The third name on the ballot choice. After all, they’re all the worst scumbags on the face of the earth, perhaps the universe, just ask their opponent.

All you see anymore is one negative personal attack after another. The voter gets nothing positive, just the rhetoric my opponent is a scumbag who wants to destroy you and every other living thing. Oh well, all of this reminds me of the old joke, “Know when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.”

I here you, and understand the disgust with how politicians run against one another.

My interest in this thread, subject and all, is more about how we define what is or should be law. Cause if we go down the road of talking about another candidate's history with other nations, shady business deals and conditions, and questionable ties to whoever for whatever political reason then odds are we will have no one to run for office.

Sussmann lying to the FBI is one thing, that is a crime. Suggesting Hillary "approved" of the campaign strategy involving a what some claim is a lie is another. At the same time someone running off to FoxNews saying she knew what she knew is treading closer to hearsay. Without corroboration of some type very few are going to take that in front of a court as something actionable towards a crime. Even the FoxNews source and commentary of suggested the campaign did not put up Sussmann into doing this nor encourage him to lie to the FBI.

All you really have is association, which ironically is what Conservatives are upset about in the first place. Association to Russia. Trump had it, plenty of dealings with Russia even if they were not about a run for office necessarily. and Putin damn well tried to mettle in the 2016 campaign with the goal of helping Trump win. Which he did.

Collusion was not proved when it comes to Trump and Putin's attempts to help, well... turns out there was little collusion between the Hillary campaign and Sussmann to do something on the down low. No one has proved the case, not even FoxNews' source the OP is rather ignorantly running with.

And predictably the Trump band of idiot loyalists are upset Hillary is not in jail but cheering anything and everything that helped Trump. Even coming to his aid 4 years later when he wanted Georgia to "find votes."

Far as I am concerned Trump is a piece of shit and should be facing any number of charges... not that the same band of loyal idiots supporting him would ever see.

All Hillary Hillary Hillary... Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi... broken record and odds are Hillary is not going to jail for anything anytime soon as *NOT A ONE OF THEM* can name the crime she committed.

I guess talking badly about 'grab em by the *****' Trump for any reason is much too much for them.

I here you, and understand the disgust with how politicians run against one another.

My interest in this thread, subject and all, is more about how we define what is or should be law. Cause if we go down the road of talking about another candidate's history with other nations, shady business deals and conditions, and questionable ties to whoever for whatever political reason then odds are we will have no one to run for office.

Sussmann lying to the FBI is one thing, that is a crime. Suggesting Hillary "approved" of the campaign strategy involving a what some claim is a lie is another. At the same time someone running off to FoxNews saying she knew what she knew is treading closer to hearsay. Without corroboration of some type very few are going to take that in front of a court as something actionable towards a crime. Even the FoxNews source and commentary of suggested the campaign did not put up Sussmann into doing this nor encourage him to lie to the FBI.

All you really have is association, which ironically is what Conservatives are upset about in the first place. Association to Russia. Trump had it, plenty of dealings with Russia even if they were not about a run for office necessarily. and Putin damn well tried to mettle in the 2016 campaign with the goal of helping Trump win. Which he did.

Collusion was not proved when it comes to Trump and Putin's attempts to help, well... turns out there was little collusion between the Hillary campaign and Sussmann to do something on the down low. No one has proved the case, not even FoxNews' source the OP is rather ignorantly running with.

And predictably the Trump band of idiot loyalists are upset Hillary is not in jail but cheering anything and everything that helped Trump. Even coming to his aid 4 years later when he wanted Georgia to "find votes."

Far as I am concerned Trump is a piece of shit and should be facing any number of charges... not that the same band of loyal idiots supporting him would ever see.

All Hillary Hillary Hillary... Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi... broken record and odds are Hillary is not going to jail for anything anytime soon as *NOT A ONE OF THEM* can name the crime she committed.

I guess talking badly about 'grab em by the *****' Trump for any reason is much too much for them.
Hillary paid millions to Perkins Coie, a high-priced, high-powered firm that had ten attorneys at her destroyed email depositions all laughing and yucking it up with FBI investigators, many of whom go to work at Perkins Coie for far more money. They bill at $1,000.00 an hour. She wanted to smear Trump and Perkins paid Fusion GPS millions to lie and fabricate a story that Trump colluded with Russia. Bruce Ohr with the FBI had his wife as one of the head honchos at Fusion.

The Russian Collusion lie was this started and given to select people in MSM and evildoers like Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi the Democratic party AS IF a fact. Hillary claimed that there was evidence on a server of this Russian influence and knew this was a lie. Twitter still hasn't taken the lying tweet down even though the Russian server story has been discredited. Trump won anyway and it appears these liberals are saying no big deal. You all forget that he was impeached over this that went on for two years and cost millions. This was due to none other than Hillary peddling knowingly false information AFTER the election as well. Adam Schiff and ALL the impeachment honchos KNEW the charge was false because they are on the intelligence committee. Therefore, YOUR party tried to railroad Trump, and if there is no crime in that and you all agree, shame, shame shame on all of you.

Hillary paid millions to Perkins Coie, a high-priced, high-powered firm that had ten attorneys at her destroyed email depositions all laughing and yucking it up with FBI investigators, many of whom go to work at Perkins Coie for far more money. They bill at $1,000.00 an hour. She wanted to smear Trump and Perkins paid Fusion GPS millions to lie and fabricate a story that Trump colluded with Russia. Bruce Ohr with the FBI had his wife as one of the head honchos at Fusion.

The Russian Collusion lie was this started and given to select people in MSM and evildoers like Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi the Democratic party AS IF a fact. Hillary claimed that there was evidence on a server of this Russian influence and knew this was a lie. Twitter still hasn't taken the lying tweet down even though the Russian server story has been discredited. Trump won anyway and it appears these liberals are saying no big deal. You all forget that he was impeached over this that went on for two years and cost millions. This was due to none other than Hillary peddling knowingly false information AFTER the election as well. Adam Schiff and ALL the impeachment honchos KNEW the charge was false because they are on the intelligence committee. Therefore, YOUR party tried to railroad Trump, and if there is no crime in that and you all agree, shame, shame shame on all of you.
Are you dense? Trump was not impeached over that at all.

What? Attention, goalposts have been moved!

I never said a thing about Hillary's emails. You responded to my comments about Russia's attempt to influence the 2016 election for Trump's beneifit.
That's the only thing that comes off my head

As a swing voter, a non-partisan and non-affiliated, I tend to look at things and happenings different from either partisan Republicans and Democrats, Trumpers and anti-Trumpers. What bothered me about Hillary was her unclassified, unsecured server which was used to pass up to and beyond Top Secret, special access program information. Having served 21 years in the army in communications, anyone who would have been caught doing what she did would have immediately lost their security clearance and ended up in Leavenworth. I’ve worked in a scif, but that’s for another time. It’s a completely different network than NIPR or SIPR. One would have to type out those SAP’s and then take that information out of the scif which isn’t allowed and reintroduce it into an unclassified network. I think anybody else, especially someone in DOD would have faced serious repercussions. But the state department has always had lax security, they’re noted for their lax security, both physically and electronically.

Benghazi, who cares. If Hillary had anything to do with that, it was on orders from the president. I filed it away as political propaganda, but not the unsecured servers. I’d call Benghazi a covert mission that didn’t work out quite right. Not her fault. That’s the way these things go from time to time. As for Trump, he took classified material to his home in Florida. He’s as guilty in my book as Hillary. Both probably will escape justice due to who they are, were and not what they both did to jeopardize national security.

From my perspective, one can’t defend one without defending the other and vice versa. Condemn one without condemning the other. Duo standards or just partisan politics? Either way, it’s hypercritical as all get out to defend one and condemn the other. But I’m an outsider looking in at the partisan politics. A completely different perspective. Not better or worse, but different.

I'm satisfied she's no longer poisoning the political waters. A nice houseboat on the Hudson Bay would be perfect for her in her dotage.

Too much assumption, which was my point. And very hypocritical of anyone who supports Trump.

Trump deserved the impeachment by all standards I could see. I felt he should have been convicted on the evidence
2 years, hundreds of FBI investigating, Weissman intent on hanging him and nothing. How could there be Trump collusion when we know that Hillary fabricated the whole thing?

These are all facts now. No assumptions.

No they are really not, why a transaction occurred does not mean it as for the reasons you claim.

Back
Top Bottom