• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary says she gets tired collapses

TheGoverness

Little Miss Sunshine
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Hillary Says She Gets Tired, Collapses [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

Old age and the weight of her sins, would logically do that.

What a non-story this is. This is just clickbait.

That’s another one of those rumors people spread. I usually wake up before my alarm clock goes off so, technically, maybe that’s right, but I do have my phone and sometimes if I’m really tired when I, you know, collapse, it’s backed up by a real alarm clock.”

Obviously she was saying "collapse" as in when she's really tired. It's just a exaggeration.

It's not like Hillary's dying of old age.

Last edited:

JasperL

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What a non-story this is.

Obviously she was saying "collapse" as in when she's really tired. It's just a exaggeration.

Yeah, it's click bait that I'm embarrassed to have clicked on. Hate rewarding that kind of patently obvious trolling.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Crikee, the attacks on Hillary are getting stupid. (And so utterly useless too when there's so much very real stuff wrong with that politibot).

If I'm feeling tired and want some extra rest for the next day, I'll announce to my wife "I think I'm going to pass out early tonight."

I don't mean that I expect to literally fall over unconscious mid-stride.

ocean515

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
What a non-story this is. All this really was is just a soft-ball interview for Hillary Clinton.

Surely in this age of invented, exaggerated and wildly misrepresented Trump quotes, a wave of the hand is not sufficient to dismiss what is clearly a sign of distress by a Presidential Candidate too incapacitated by the rigors of her duties.

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Crikee, the attacks on Hillary are getting stupid. (And so utterly useless too when there's so much very real stuff wrong with that politibot).

If I'm feeling tired and want some extra rest for the next day, I'll announce to my wife "I think I'm going to pass out early tonight."

There will be no crikee's from the left. Or are you one of those who thought Trump really meant Obama founded Isis? ;)

Zyphlin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Yep. Now watch as the people who have been complaining about the idiotic logic lacking treatment of Trump's words suddenly ignore context and assume the absolute worst and more ludicrously literal version of what Hillary said, while others who wantonly enjoy taking everything Trump says to the most outrageous extreme lambast people for trying to make something out of nothing via over analyzing Hillary's words.

**** this election cycle...ugg.

I don't give a **** if she's got Cancer, Aids, and diarrhea all at once. If people feel like she's suited to do the job, then they'll vote for her. If she can't handle it physically, then that's what the VP is there for, and that's why you should consider the VP when making your choice.

But most likely she's, at worst, has a little vertigo issue or lack of energy as she gets up in age, which are hardly horrible debilitating conditions. And most likely, it's absolutely nothing.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Or are you one of those who thought Trump really meant Obama founded Isis?

I don't want to see a Troll in Chief elected, and that's being very generous when it comes to describing Trump....

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Yep. Now watch as the people who have been complaining about the idiotic logic lacking treatment of Trump's words suddenly ignore context and assume the absolute worst and more ludicrously literal version of what Hillary said, while others who wantonly enjoy taking everything Trump says to the most outrageous extreme lambast people for trying to make something out of nothing via over analyzing Hillary's words.

**** this election cycle...ugg.

Eh, I don't think people think Trump truly believes that Obama snuck out of one of JFK's woman-smuggling tunnels, flew to Syria, and founded ISIS while nobody was looking. The problem is that it's part of an overall pattern of making deliberately inflammatory statements - some he seems to mean, other he seems to pretend to mean, and some just absurdly hyperbolic rantings - to get attention. (Nevermind piles of lies).

He says something outrageous. He waits a couple days, so that at least some people and media outlets express outrage. Then he tells his supporters "See? I'm being victimized by political correctness." Rinse and repeat. This riles up supporters, distracts them from his complete lack of substance or ideas, and also serves as a cloak for when he says something awful that he really does mean.

(Someone probably ought to remind him that if "Obama founded ISIS" is said sarcastically, it would have to be said as a critique those who blame Obama for allowing ISIS to form up. I guess the immigrant-hater needs some remedial English lessons to boot)

sangha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There will be no crikee's from the left. Or are you one of those who thought Trump really meant Obama founded Isis? ;)

Serious question:

How do you know when Trumps really means what he says, and when he doesn't?

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Serious question:

How do you know when Trumps really means what he says, and when he doesn't?

I understand nuance...hyperbole...cynicism...sarcasm...irony...etc etc. and I am not blinded by a desire to make it above the fold.

Mason66

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

That is a funny thing to post considering how many "Trump said __________" posts on this board.

Top Bottom