• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Rips Trump a New One

Unfortunately for Clinton, she is casting those stones from a glass house. When Trump throws them back, her world will shatter.

I don't think she understands yet, that all those decades of being protected, and having nobody fight back, are over.

True. Trump will get down in the mud with her. And Hillary has considerably more skeletons in her closet.

You're kidding right?

Hillary is freaking Benjamin Franklin compared to the Tweeting nutjob with the bad hairdoo.

Are you serious? Are we talking about the same Hillary who falsely claimed that she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia, wrote an article claiming that daughter Chelsea was jogging around the world trade center towers when they went down, and changes her accent according to whichever region she is campaigning in? Trump is not alot better with his claims that Ted Cruz's father was connected to Lee Harvey Oswald, however if he's a nutjob, Hillary is a nutjob times 2.

Trump has a history of doing...what exactly on the international realm?

"He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia." - Hillary Clinton

"He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia." - Hillary Clinton

she says she was dodging sniper fire where in reality she was peacefully strolling down a red carpet runway with her daughter - and countless other children being used as human shields.

you do realize this is another Hillary lie

his claims was he knows Russia really well from putting this pageant on

""I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago, Miss Universe contest, which was a big, big, incredible event. An incredible success."

Then we disagree. If you cast a vote for someone, you are supporting that candidate whether you want to admit it or not. The bigger question you should be asking yourself is assuming you want to adopt your argument....why would you vote for someone that you are quick to deny support for. That is very telling in and of itself.

Win or lose, in a few years it will be extremely rare to find someone who will admit to voting for Trump

Harruummph!

I refuse to become overly emotionally attached to any candidate in any election or the results of any election.

If it's support, then it's the most limited tepid version I can think of.

the vote of a tepid supporter counts just as much as the vote of a fervent one.

she says she was dodging sniper fire where in reality she was peacefully strolling down a red carpet runway with her daughter - and countless other children being used as human shields.

It's revealing that the only way to defend Trump is to pull out a childish (which is appropriate for trump) "She does it too" argument.

It's revealing that the only way to defend Trump is to pull out a childish (which is appropriate for trump) "She does it too" argument.

it isn't that she does it too. she does it more. she is probably the worst liar I have ever came across.

if you say so. I couldn't disagree more. she is legendary for her lies

Then you need to educate yourself. Virtually every fact check organization out there disagrees....from the liberal to the conservative. It is an effective propaganda line though for the masses that either are afraid or aren't interested in educating themselves.

Then you need to educate yourself. Virtually every fact check organization out there disagrees....from the liberal to the conservative. It is an effective propaganda line though for the masses that either are afraid or aren't interested in educating themselves.

So you have fact checking that says Hillary doesn't lie? Let's see it.

So you have fact checking that says Hillary doesn't lie? Let's see it.

No....what I was referring to is the reference that Hillary lies more than the others. Fact checking organization actually show that when it comes to politicians, Hillary is actually one of the better ones at telling the truth.

No....what I was referring to is the reference that Hillary lies more than the others. Fact checking organization actually show that when it comes to politicians, Hillary is actually one of the better ones at telling the truth.

Ok, let's see the fact checking.

both candidates suck. Most of us who are going to vote for Trump do so knowing that fact while Hillary's fan boys seem to think she's Joan of Arc

However many those are, they're greatly outnumbered by the percentage of Trumpsuckers who think that Donald is the capitalist Jesus.

However many those are, they're greatly outnumbered by the percentage of Trumpsuckers who think that Donald is the capitalist Jesus.

I will admit there are some who think Trump is great but I don't see many of them on this board. The Hillary fan boys and hopeful harridans are legion

Back
Top Bottom