• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Opens up 10-Point Lead

I thought you all considered Fox the fair and balanced network :)

Me??

I never watch Fox. Heck, I don't even own a TV.

As far as I'm concerned, all news media is biased in one way or another.

What little I've heard about Fox is that they are in the tank for the GOP Elite. You know...George Will, Megyn Kelly, and so on.

Me??

I never watch Fox. Heck, I don't even own a TV.

As far as I'm concerned, all news media is biased in one way or another.

I'm surprised it's only a 10 point game. By the way the mouth has been running wild, it should be 20.

All the major networks polls are showing the same

CBS has Clinton +6
CNN has Clinton +9
NBC has Clinton +8

When a poll is bad for Trump the Trumpettes declare it illegitimate when a poll is good for Trump it's the word of god.

I'm surprised it's only a 10 point game. By the way the mouth has been running wild, it should be 20.

Well, there is only so much of a bogus bump a concocted poll can get away with. We've already seen 12 and 15 point bogus polls for Hillary. Fox, I guess, is trying to make it look like they have SOME credibility.

They don't.

It's been a pretty rough week for the Donald. And, the scoreboard shows it.

Fox News poll: Clinton opens up 10-point lead over Trump - CNNPolitics.com
It's possible (no idea how likely) some of this is still the HRC convention bounce, and may recede a bit. Next week's polls will tell the tale. But if she's still double digits then, Trump might be in trouble.

But this poll number is head-to-head; with all four candidates in, it will likely be a few points less.

Well, there is only so much of a bogus bump a concocted poll can get away with. We've already seen 12 and 15 point bogus polls for Hillary. Fox, I guess, is trying to make it look like they have SOME credibility.

They don't.
Calling it a "bogus poll" doesn't make it so. That requires some evidence. Got any?

All the major networks polls are showing the same

CBS has Clinton +6
CNN has Clinton +9
NBC has Clinton +8

When a poll is bad for Trump the Trumpettes declare it illegitimate when a poll is good for Trump it's the word of god.

You'll excuse me if I take anything those lefty news organizations with a grain of salt.

Heck, Reuters had to openly and blatantly doctor their poll to give Hillary a lead.

CONFIRMED: Pollsters Loading Polls with Democrats to Give Hillary a Lead Over Trump

Pollsters who are honest tell a different story.

TRUMP ON TOP in Latest USC-LA Times Daybreak Tracking Poll - But It Gets Even Better...

You'll excuse me if I take anything those lefty news organizations with a grain of salt.

Heck, Reuters had to openly and blatantly doctor their poll to give Hillary a lead.

CONFIRMED: Pollsters Loading Polls with Democrats to Give Hillary a Lead Over Trump

TRUMP ON TOP in Latest USC-LA Times Daybreak Tracking Poll - But It Gets Even Better...

You do realize that the electorate has had more democrats than republicans voting in every presidential election since exit polling started in 1976...

You do realize that the electorate has had more democrats than republicans voting in every presidential election since exit polling started in 1976...

You do realize that the Republicans had millions more voters in their primary than the Democrats had in theirs.

Hillary can't get more than a few hundred to show up for her rallies. Trump has thousands.

Hillary is worried...and rightfully so.

All news is "lefty news." :lamo And, people wonder how the GOP ended up with Trump. :lol:

All news is "lefty news." :lamo And, people wonder how the GOP ended up with Trump. :lol:

In spite of that lefty news.

The people are just too damned sick and tired of that lefty news...the Party Elites...Hillary...

Even Democrats are sick and tired of that crap.

In August of 2007, John Edwards was tied with Obama. Polls (especially those coming from news agencies in the bag for the democrats) don't mean crap.

Well, you picked a poll there yourself that tracks pretty hard Right!

But the point is: Why would all these orgs supposedly fudge their polls for Hillary?

What's in it for them?

Well, you picked a poll there yourself that tracks pretty hard Right!

But the point is: Why would all these orgs supposedly fudge their polls for Hillary?

What's in it for them?

For the same reason they would go into a frenzy over every single thing that can and does get spun against Trump and the same reason they ignore or minimize every issue that makes Hillary look bad. The leftist news media...the ones doing these polls...are in the tank for Hillary.

From who, though?

If anything, at least when getting closer to elections, the candidate would prefer their supporters believe them to be a slight underdog - so they can spur turnout. If the candidate has a large lead, their supporters get lazy thinking it's in the bag.

For the same reason they would go into a frenzy over every single thing that can and does get spun against Trump and the same reason they ignore or minimize every issue that makes Hillary look bad. The leftist news media...the ones doing these polls...are in the tank for Hillary.
And that reason?

The idea that you're supposed to balance out the number of Democrats and Republicans in a presidential election poll is hilarious.

"I sampled 100 Democrats and 100 Republicans... turns out 100 people plan to vote Democrat and 100 people plan to vote Republican!!"

Perhaps not so much money, as "leniency." I mean...who would want to feel the wrath of Hillary Zod, once she has the ability to lob nuclear executive orders at them. They figure that if they swear their eternal loyalty, she'll leave them alone once she takes power.

And that reason?

What? You can't read?

I said...

"The leftist news media...the ones doing these polls...are in the tank for Hillary."

The idea that you're supposed to balance out the number of Democrats and Republicans in a presidential election poll is hilarious.

One would hope that the righties would stop bawling about polling methodologies after the polls were right in 2012, rather than doubling down on it.

"I sampled 100 Democrats and 100 Republicans... turns out 100 people plan to vote Democrat and 100 people plan to vote Republican!!"
Yeah, this is pretty hilarious.

The link complaining about Reuters was pure B.S.

Back
Top Bottom