• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary on the brink of collapse

There was nothing wrong with Mitt Romney, who was a far superior candidate than Barack Obama. But the electorate decided that government paid birth control was the issue, that there was a 'war on women', Romney was too successful and that, according to Harry Reid, he never paid any taxes. It worked and the party won, while the country and much of the world lost.

Romney was an idiot who sold his soul to the right-wing. He flip flopped so much on every issue, nobody felt like they could trust him. THAT is why he lost the election.

Romney was an idiot who sold his soul to the right-wing. He flip flopped so much on every issue, nobody felt like they could trust him. THAT is why he lost the election.
Yes, he sold his soul to the right-wing. Yet another insightful leftist who clearly understands the issues.

Did you manage to get your Obamaphone before voting?

HRC is living proof that influence is for sale in American politics....
but as for her ultimate goal? we probably won't know until it is too late to fix whatever she does.

Yes, he sold his soul to the right-wing. Yet another insightful leftist who clearly understands the issues.

How would you characterize it? He changed his position on almost everything from the time he was Governor until he became a candidate for Presidency. The man has no spine. Even his campaign manager called him Mr. Etch-a-Sketch. It is YOU who needs to read up on the topic if you want to speak intelligently.

How would you characterize it? He changed his position on almost everything from the time he was Governor until he became a candidate for Presidency. The man has no spine. Even his campaign manager called him Mr. Etch-a-Sketch. It is YOU who needs to read up on the topic if you want to speak intelligently.

This thread is about Hillary..stay on topic please.

This thread is about Hillary..stay on topic please.

I was responding to another person....I didn't change the topic.

BTW....it is rather ironic that you "liked" the post which actually changed the topic....DOH!!!

Last edited:

Ha Ha love it.

You may be right. After the last Presidential election I no longer overestimate the intelligence of the American electorate.

That's exactly how I felt after the RNC Convention in 2012.

I honestly don't know. I do know that I have always thought if Hillary had been elected instead of Obama, she would have been a really really bad President but she would have done nowhere near the damage that he has done. On the other hand, given her lack of track record of ANY noteworthy accomplishment as a lawyer, as First Lady of Arkansas and the USA, as U.S. Senator, and as Secretary of State, would she simply be an Obama II at the mercy of her handlers?

If the GOP keeps putting up unelectable candidates, I wish the Democrats would put up a good man or woman with integrity and a clue. I don't see Hillary as that candidate.

I'm repeating myself, but I'm interested in O'Malley. Hillary Clinton has so much baggage, and she's been demonstrably duplicitous. She's dishonest.

I'm repeating myself, but I'm interested in O'Malley. Hillary Clinton has so much baggage, and she's been demonstrably duplicitous. She's dishonest.

O'Malley is definitely left of center on both economic and social issues--maybe even to the left of Hillary on some. BUT. . . he would scare me less than Hillary does. If we are going to have another Democratic President, let's elect Joe Manchin. :)

Back
Top Bottom