• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Lied, and Lied, and Lied, and Lied......Repeatedly

I think she might still get indicted.

Politicians lie????????

STOP. THE. PRESSES.

:roll:

I think she might still get indicted.

She stated that anyone under investigation by the FBI should not own a gun. Why the hell should someone be able to run for the job that commands the Military?? What the hell is wrong with our government?

Politicians lie????????

STOP. THE. PRESSES.

:roll:

Your unwavering support of a Crook and Liar is ....noted!

She stated that anyone under investigation by the FBI should not own a gun. Why the hell should someone be able to run for the job that commands the Military?? What the hell is wrong with our government?

The fix was in...Loretta Lynch told Comey she wasn't going to prosecute, so he better save face.

The Big Story on Sunday was that Hillary stated that she would retain Loretta Lynch as Atty. General, after she is elected President. That statement was made right after the Lynch Bill Clinton meeting! ;)
Comey knew he would be toast if Hillary got elected, so he fell on his sword. I truly believe that there was enough evidence to indict.

I truly believe there is something else going on here. I bet Congress or some military authority files charges. Who is the head honcho of all intelligence for US govt? Is it the POTUS?
Your unwavering support of a Crook and Liar is ....noted!

The fix was in...Loretta Lynch told Comey she wasn't going to prosecute, so he better save face.

The Big Story on Sunday was that Hillary stated that she would retain Loretta Lynch as Atty. General, after she is elected President. That statement was made right after the Lynch Bill Clinton meeting! ;)
Comey knew he would be toast if Hillary got elected, so he fell on his sword. I truly believe that there was enough evidence to indict.

I truly believe there is something else going on here. I bet Congress or some military authority files charges. Who is the head honcho of all intelligence for US govt? Is it the POTUS?

See above....

I have never supported her. Not ever. And won't in the future either.

So tell me, who doesn't lie?

My apologies. I inferred from your post, that you were mocking me and the OP.

It's probably the Illuminati. :)

We can hope. Actually it obvious she mishandled classified information x 110, they were on her server and they were classified when they got there. He said something about losing security clearance or something...I will go try to find the transcript.
Seriously?

We can hope. Actually it obvious she mishandled classified information x 110, they were on her server and they were classified when they got there. He said something about losing security clearance or something...I will go try to find the transcript.

I just want her to lose her ass....in November.

I have a lot respect for you mak2. I don't agree with you on many, many issues, but, you are a stand up guy, and evidently, the only liberal of conscience on this board. Mega kudos. :2usflag:

Back
Top Bottom