• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary is Sick of Bernie's Lies

She's clearly sociopathic, showing outrage at Bernie Sanders for her own dirty dealings with big oil companies.

Hillary is sick of someone elses lies??!!??!! Too funny

Aw, look at the poor widdle George W. Bush surrogate...

I can't wait to see Hillary's meltdown when she loses to Bernie Sanders.

She's clearly sociopathic, showing outrage at Bernie Sanders for her own dirty dealings with big oil companies.

Especially when the person asking her the question was with Green Peace and neither of which have any relation to the Sanders campaign whatsoever.

She's pissed because Bernie's campaign keeps saying that she took campaign donations from oil and gas companies. What they fail to mention is that Bernie has too.

She's pissed because Bernie's campaign keeps saying that she took campaign donations from oil and gas companies. What they fail to mention is that Bernie has too.

So she's pissed that they're telling the truth?

same old t. rump supporters hoping bernie will win

So she's pissed that they're telling the truth?

Except Bernie isn't admitting that he has taken money from big oil also. Bernie is desperate and I'm afraid his team has made him cocky too. It's a bad combination. The sooner he drops out the better.

same old t. rump supporters hoping bernie will win

Isn't it funny that so many of his "supporters" on this would never vote for him (except in a primary). I wonder how many polls are skewed the same way.

Except Bernie isn't admitting that he has taken money from big oil also. Bernie is desperate and I'm afraid his team has made him cocky too. It's a bad combination. The sooner he drops out the better.

Bernie drops out, Hillary cackles like a mad hyena before being indicted, who's left?

Bernie drops out, Hillary cackles like a mad hyena before being indicted, who's left?

Hillary is our next President. There will be no indictment. You are grasping at straws.

There's not a dime's worth of difference between Comrade BS and the Queen of Corruption.

Do you have any links with info on how much each of them took from oil and gas companies? Do you have a link of her admitting that, yes, she took money and so did Sanders?
Or are you making stuff up?

Do you have any links with info on how much each of them took from oil and gas companies? Do you have a link of her admitting that, yes, she took money and so did Sanders?
Or are you making stuff up?
That's bit is not true at all. Bernie did NOT take any money from oil companies. Hillary on the other hand, constantly does.

There's not a dime's worth of difference between Comrade BS and the Queen of Corruption.

Actually, there is. Two main things come to mind: first, the corruption aspect you mentioned. The second is honesty. I don't agree with Bernie on much but the guy is certainly not corrupt and might be the most honest guy running. Policy wise you might be right, but I would much rather have Bernie as president than Hillary.

Actually, there is. Two main things come to mind: first, the corruption aspect you mentioned. The second is honesty. I don't agree with Bernie on much but the guy is certainly not corrupt and might be the most honest guy running. Policy wise you might be right, but I would much rather have Bernie as president than Hillary.
Hell yeah, Bernie would be a WAY better president for the United States than a dishonest corporate shill, or a insane xenophobic moron.

That's bit is not true at all. Bernie did NOT take any money from oil companies. Hillary on the other hand, constantly does.

Now you are sounding like a Trumpeteer. No candidate can take any money directly from oil companies...it's illegal. Sanders is being untruthful and pandering to you just like Trump does to his supporters.. His people are getting desperate and he should just stick to his agenda instead of bad-mouthing Hillary unfairly. Hilary has also said many times that she will not be influenced by oil company executives donations and is a firm believer in AGW and the need to reduce fossil carbon emissions.

Neither Clinton nor Sanders — or any other presidential candidate, for that matter — can accept money from fossil fuel companies (or any other corporation). That would be illegal under federal campaign finance laws.

So all the money in the coffers comes from individuals. The limit for this election is $2,700 per candidate per election (the primary and general election count separately). Political action committees can donate $5,000 per election to a candidate.

In fact, people in the fossil fuel industry have given to both campaigns, though they’ve donated more to Clinton.

According to the latest tallies from Center for Responsive Politics, Clinton's campaign has received $307,561 from people who work for oil and gas interests so far in the presidential race. Sanders has received nearly six times fewer dollars — $53,760.

For Clinton, that's 0.2 percent of the more than $159.9 million her campaign committee, Hillary for America, has raised. For Sanders, it's 0.04 percent of $139.8 million.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/apr/01/sorting-out-clintons-fossil-fuel-contributions/

Last edited:
Now you are sounding like a Trumpeteer. No candidate can take any money directly from oil companies...it's illegal. Sanders is being untruthful and pandering to you just like Trump does to his supporters.. His people are getting desperate and he should just stick to his agenda instead of bad-mouthing Hillary unfairly. Hilary has also said many times that she will not be influenced by oil company executives donations and is a firm believer in AGW and the need to reduce fossil carbon emissions.

Lol, you actually believe Hillary when she says she's not being influence by oil companies, or Wall Street in general?! What a joke. She's obviously influenced by people in the fossil fuel business, the fact that she has not signed the pledge to not accept contributions from oil, gas, or coal companies shows as much.

That's why when Clinton was asked if she would ban extraction on public lands, she replied "No", before she followed up with the phrase, "I certainly would have public lands in the list of things that we have to address."

She's obviously being influenced.

Hillary deserves all the bad-mouthing she gets, she's a fake, lying corporate shill for Wall Street, who changes her stances on issues with the opinion polls. She's also war hawkish as well, as she has expressed interest in re-entering Iraq.

Hillary is the one that is pandering to her supporters, that's why she says all the stuff that she says, just so she can get elected. That's why she's changed her position numerous times on so many issues, because she's just a fake.

Isn't it funny that so many of his "supporters" on this would never vote for him (except in a primary). I wonder how many polls are skewed the same way.

do you have evidence for this claim?

Sanders is being untruthful and pandering to you just like Trump does to his supporters.

What is the exact quote from Sanders that is untruthful?

Back
Top Bottom