• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims | New York Post

Hillary Clinton faces “mounting health issues” — and she’s secretly worried that she’s too sick to run for president, according to a new book.
The 67-year-old Democratic front-runner has been “frequently plagued” by “blinding headaches” and a series of strokes over the course of the campaign which have left her second-guessing her chances of winning in 2016, says the upcoming book “Unlikeable — The Problem with Hillary.”
Excerpts were published Tuesday by Radar Online.
“For the first time I’ve known her, she’s showing self-doubt about her strength and vitality,” a friend of Clinton’s told author Edward Klein, who has written about the Obamas and Kennedys in the past.
We don't have many sources of info on this, but I think it's a concern. We know that Hillary has always been secretive about everything. The rumors of health issues is important in a run for such a high stress job.

I find it hard to believe that Hillary suffers from blinding headaches, she seems more like a carrier.

It is true that she has had strokes, and that she suffers from blinding headaches.

And she gets virtually no cardio exercise whatsoever.

All that said, my biggest problem regarding Hillary's health is that she suffers from an inability to tell the truth.

Of course, this is less an issue of her health so much as it is an issue of her low character and her being just an all-around horrible person.

:shock:

Maybe it's just too early for me but the quoted part of the OP makes no sense to me. In that she is currently running (and winning, according to the polls), she is obviously not too sick to run. And the conclusion is that she's afraid she's too sick to win? How does that work? I mean, she could certainly be concerned about her physical ability to do the job, but how does her health concerns make it less likely that she'll win?

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that Hillary suffers from blinding headaches, she seems more like a carrier.

Damn, the coffee shot out my nose when I read that. ;)

It is true that she has had strokes, and that she suffers from blinding headaches.

And she gets virtually no cardio exercise whatsoever.

All that said, my biggest problem regarding Hillary's health is that she suffers from an inability to tell the truth.

Of course, this is less an issue of her health so much as it is an issue of her low character and her being just an all-around horrible person.

:shock:

Yeah, so who the hell knows what's really going on?

Yeah, so who the hell knows what's really going on?

I think what's really going on is that many in the GOP, and I've considered myself a Repub for years, are seeing Trumps chances slipping away and there's some desperation.

We've got two old demented codgers running for president, and neither one of them are up to the task physically or otherwise.

Saddest election in American history.

We've got two old demented codgers running for president, and neither one of them are up to the task physically or otherwise.

Saddest election in American history.

I don't like the choices either, but Trump seems remarkably fit for his age.

I am not a fan of Trump or Clinton. That said, Here is a short video showing legitimate concerns for anyone considering handing the nuclear launch codes to this women.

Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims | New York Post

We don't have many sources of info on this, but I think it's a concern. We know that Hillary has always been secretive about everything. The rumors of health issues is important in a run for such a high stress job.

If her doctor manages to stay alive, then there's probably nothing wrong with her. If he winds up being shot in an alley, committing suicide or dying in a plane crash - Hillary's health is really, really bad.

I'd be happy to see tax returns and medical records. I don't think it is necessary, but for the snoop inside of me I'd highly encourage it.

I don't care much about tax returns as I don't think it adds much value. Medical records is another story.

Just in general, I don't put much trust in books that are put out during election years that have the sole purpose of demonizing or of glorifying a candidate. They seem to be the worst forms of information I've ever found in general.

I don't care much about tax returns as I don't think it adds much value. Medical records is another story.
I'm pretty much the opposite. I think tax returns offer a real glimpse at someones behavior and are pretty tough to refute. The health of a candidate can be concerning, but both of these candidates have the best health care possible so certain conditions will be much more treatable for them than the average person.

I don't know if these two letters are genuine, but if they are we have a serious problem on our hands if Hillary is elected President.

594-clinton-medical-letter-one-800.jpg

594-clinton-medical-letter-two-863.jpg

Attachments

• 594-clinton-medical-letter-one-800.jpg
    594-clinton-medical-letter-one-800.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 594-clinton-medical-letter-two-863.jpg
    594-clinton-medical-letter-two-863.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 96
I'm pretty much the opposite. I think tax returns offer a real glimpse at someones behavior and are pretty tough to refute. The health of a candidate can be concerning, but both of these candidates have the best health care possible so certain conditions will be much more treatable for them than the average person.

You think there's better cancer treatment for the rich? Tax returns are for news media and forum participants to froth over, nothing more.

You think there's better cancer treatment for the rich? Tax returns are for news media and forum participants to froth over, nothing more.
Well yes, but I never said anything about cancer. I was talking in generalities. I don't believe that Hillary or Trump have cancer.

I don't know if these two letters are genuine, but if they are we have a serious problem on our hands if Hillary is elected President.

They aren't, it was debunked several days ago.

Trump Supporter Tweets Forged Hillary Clinton Medical Records, Then Deletes Account - Little Green Footballs

And then he posted again, and again got booted.

The Trump Fan Who Tweeted Forged Clinton Medical Records Is Back on Twitter - Little Green Footballs

Desperate lies from desperate liars.

Back
Top Bottom